frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ae...

Hello Minecats, I wanted to share this, So More cubTamers Etc Would see this. about 2 years ago, Ayecora Also known as TwentyOnePotatos had a house built and i was in her fam rp, and i was not added. me  Kitten_lover04 And Hannah_the_Panda Used her house as a example. And we built 1 like it, But it was not the same at all,just based off of hers,  She called Ae, And he said " theres nothing wrong with building a house like someone elses, But he said next time to ask before, i have never copied a build since, But she holds a grudge against us, And earlier today We went to her plot me kitten_lover04 And hannah_the_panda To apologize. And then she denied us and started telling on us for Trying to apologize, And this next part is why im making this fourm, Ae Decided to ban hannah_the_panda For No Reason And im upset because i was at her house when it happened, And now im Angry at ae. I hope you do something about this -.-

Tagged:

Comments

• Hello,

I understand your anger, but your friend, Hannah_The_Panda, needs to make a ban appeal to be unbaned. Also, AeSix was right about asking before copying or using a build.

Thank you.

-3ND3R

• edited January 13

Howdy. As Ender said in order for your friend to be unbanned, hannah_the_panda needs to make a ban appeal herself. She can do that by coming on here and hovering her mouse over a tab named "Support" and then  click "Ban appeals" to write a ban appeal. Thank you

• I would say maybe next time PM this to a staff member on discord. (Pm means private message, emphasis on PRIVATE.) Thank you.

• 7 minutes ago, Lady S Pisces said:

I would say maybe next time PM this to a staff member on discord. (Pm means private message, emphasis on PRIVATE.) Thank you.

Ok I will do that next time

!!!

This discussion has been closed.

MineCats Forum

PLAY.MINECATS.COM
@ 2016 minecats.com, All rights reserved.