frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it ready?

Is the application thing ready/working?

Please tell me as soon as you can thank you. 

:D/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Comments

• I believe we're still not accepting staff members at this moment, once we're accepting staff members, we will inform you.

However, asking about your staff application does not help, it decreases your chance of becoming a staff member and can be quite annoying. Next time, please don't make forum posts for issues that can easily be solved in-game, message a staff member instead, if no staff members are online, make a modreq. If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to ask me or any other staff members  in-game.

I'm locking this topic to prevent gravedigging, since I've already answered your question.

Thanks,

~ Vitalbra

• Correct.  Staff applications are not being accepted right now.

I've been working on restructuring the ranks, as well as fixing servers.  Whgich is taking a lot of time.  Every time I turn around, something seems broken >_>

We'll get there soon though! :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20">

This discussion has been closed.

MineCats Forum

PLAY.MINECATS.COM
@ 2016 minecats.com, All rights reserved.