frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I Might Be Leaving

I've been meaning to make a post for a while about this but I've been busy, which is a reason why I haven't been playing Minecraft. I have stuff after school every day and also have been going through sort of a depressing time...I'd love to play Minecraft more but every time I log on I just feel like everything is always the same. I love Minecraft and MineCats but I've just had so much going on and have lost interest in most activities I once loved. I sort of "left" a while ago but I just kept holding off making this post because I hate the idea of leaving. I'll probably be on every once in a while but just don't expect me to be on all the time...I'll definitely miss all of my friends and everything about this community. I'm not saying bye forever but for a while anyways. I'll come on when I have time and when I'm in a better mood...but for now bye I guess...:(/emoticons/default_sad.png" srcset="/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

Comments

• We all understand. I wish you the best of luck. Don't let those haters get you down!