frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Banned - Farewell.

It's been a good year of me playing on this server. From when my IGN was xWolf33x to now. I've been banned, permanently, with the last 3 words being do not unban. This server is great, and I hope it grows and continues forward. I got a tempban for disrespecting staff. I got pissed off at Roob for not being staff, which was wrong, I also got angry with AeSix because he wasn't on the server. I asked for proof of all this, AeSix got a little mad at me and I was pissed off with him too. It ended off with a little argument that got me banned. Wish I could take those 8760 hours back that I spent on this server, but sadly, I can't. It was a truly unique survival experience, and I got to make alot of friends. I'm sorry to AeSix, and especially sorry to Roob. I was going to include pictures of AeSix cussing me out, but there would be no point. Good luck, Minecats.

Comments

• Thank you for apologising, they will eventually see this. I would also like to thank you for wishing our server well.

Wish you well,

Brad

• If you've calmed down and aren't going to continue to cuss *at me* - We can discuss you being unbanned.  Honestly, I don't even remember what you were banned for.

• Goodbye, I wish I had got to meet you, I enjoy meeting new people most of the time. :(/emoticons/default_sad.png" srcset="/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />