frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is that a party I hear?

edited February 5 in creative

As you may know, we have many staff birthdays coming up next weekend, the 11th-12th. So an idea popped up that we should host a party. This party is all sorted out all you will need to do is come to the partyyyyy! :D/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" /> This party is for Brad, Yerro and PixelizedCookie. 3 CubTamers you will most likely know. There are many activities to be held whilst the party is going on. Cubs, Patriots, Voters, Citizens, EVERYONE is INVITED! :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> This party will be mainly for CREATIVE players as that's where we 3 staff play, but however, we will allow other players. Some games we have: Parkour races, boat races, Never have I ever, Truth or Dare, and much more. Please send a reply to this forum post if you are able to make. 

Where is it?

/p h:4 _Brqd, on the CREATIVE server.

When is it?

February 11th, 1:30 pm EST

We would like you to try and be there for the start of the party so we can introduce things, however, you are able to leave any time through the day. 

What do I need to bring?

Nothing, just yourself. Or even a friend.

If anyone would like to build activities on their plots for the party, you have until this FRIDAY and I will come and check them out to see if they are acceptable for the party. Message me in-game or a reply in this forum post if you have an activity. Not many people check their forums often so I would love if you could spread the post and the joy through to other friends. I'll most likely link this to Discord. Not everyone has to join in on the activities as you might not feel confident, but we recommend as you'll be missing the fun! :D/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

The plot idea was built by: NotAbi (A Builder), YerroMan (CubTamer), MajesticDragon_ (A Builder), Bygones (Patriot), Livvy05 (CubTamer) and myself, Brqd (CubTamer)

If other staff members' birthdays are close together again, I'd love to host another party.

YerroMan's Birthday: 9th February

_Brqd's Birthday: 11th February

PixelizedCookie's Birhtday: 13th February

I hope you all have a fantastic time. 

Tagged:

Comments

• Wow!

First of all, Happy Early Birthday!

It sounds fun, I will try to be there and bring a friend. :D/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" /> It's very nice of you to make it a party for 3 people instead of just yourself, and it's nice that you invite everyone! I'll try to make it! 

• I'll try to make it

.w.

• This party party is gonna be LITerally... LIT! I'm not ashamed I made a "lit" pun C:

• edited February 6

Rip I'm not a cubtamer, but my birthday is on the 28th February xP 

Happy Early Birthday to you guys!

• Happy Birthday to all!

There's ALOT of February birthdays! jeez..

Mine is on the 23rd :P/emoticons/default_tongue.png" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

• I will try if a remember to. Happy early birthday!

• Sorry for my absolutely crazily late comment, but -

Happy Birthday to everyone who has a birthday in February!

Also, I cannot wait to be there! I love having a great time with my friends. :D/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />L

One more thing - I might not be able to make it at 1:30, since, I have an IRL Birthday celebration with a couple of my friends. But, I will absolutely be there.

~Mak

• I'll try to come :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

• Btw HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY

• Can't come, but I wish I could. I spend time with my family on Sunday, sorry! 

Haply birthday Brad, Yerro, and cookie!

• Dylan it was yesterday, aha

• Seriously? I just released it was the 12th. Sorry :/

• Sorry I missed it!