frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PvP

I just love that they added pvp in the end, even know I'm not that good at it, it is fun for me to experience.

Comments

• wasn't supposed to be. But, if /index.php?/profile/10-rextec_/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="10" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/10-rextec_/" rel="">@Rextec_ wants to leave it enabled, and as long as players don't ocmplain, it can stay :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20">

• I am leaving it enabled in the end because it adds an extra challenge to it all.  It will be disabled in the nether and the overworld except for in a few select places I will allow pvp in. 

If there are too many issues with PvP being enabled in the end, I will disable it, but so far, it's been rather fun!

• Awesome! :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20">

• So Quick Question I heard things and why is it disabled in the overworld? Is it because of hackers?

~Zoids_Mist

• Okay well can someone explain why it has been removed? I mean in the end there are obviously going to be some complaints with pvp issues. However if it is enabled in certain parts of the Overworld with some restrictions such as dropping down to fight, there should not be much of an issue. So can someone tell us why it has been removed specifically please without the blatant answer of "complaints" ?