frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Finally Back

Hello everyone,

I'm finally back and I have a lot to say. But first thing is first: Explanations.

So as some (or all) of you know, I got banned back in January for TOS (Terms Of Service) violation. Basically, I asked my mom if I could buy a rank on a server. She said yes and bought me the rank. After that, she didn't know what the $30.00 was on her credit card statement. She requested a charge-back to her account. Later that month, AeSix told me there was a charge-back. I had no clue what he was talking about, but then I knew. I told him I would resolve it with my mom, but credit card companies don't reverse charge-backs. So I got banned until I could pay for the charge-back and some fees. Just this week, I paid $50.00 and got unbanned. My Moderator rank was removed, but I understand why. I'm back to being a CubTamer on Creative, but may earn my Moderator back.

Okay, now on to how I got the $50.00:

I don't have a job but I do get an allowance. I realized that I had $38.00 or something near there in my bank account. I deposited 3 weeks worth of allowance ($16 per week, so.... $48 total) to my account and forgot about it. Earlier this month, I linked my account to my new PayPal. I immediately sent the $50 to cindy_k and messaged AeSix. He looked into it and the next day, I was unbanned.

So what have I learned?

I learned to save money and to be patient. I also learned that I should tell my mom when there is an odd charge on her credit bill that I charged.

What should you know?

DON'T EVER STEAL, LIE, OR PRETEND TO BE DUMB. It only affects you.

If you've read the whole post up to here, you're legend.

That's all for now!

-3nd3rGamez

Comments

• Oh and by the way:

*SNEEZES*

There you go. I'm done.

• Well, welcome back then! I know DJ will be happy c;

• Welcome back, save up some more and you can get some of those flashy titles :D/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

• Could I get a Forums Mod or Admin to close/lock/hide this topic please?