frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Perhaps farewell

Hi everyone,

Most people here will proably know me as Tabby, I can normally found in creative, and more recently survival. I've been playing minecats for about 2-3 years now, but recently something just doesn't seem right, the server doesn't seem the what it used to be. Chat is getting more and more strange, and rule breakers seem more common, don't get me wrong the staff team do an amazing job, but when staff aren't on, the amount of abuse hurled at other players is horrible. Then, more and more things are getting banned (iteam wise, yes I am aware they each have reasons for beaing banned, but that's not the point), and everyone seems less friendly in genral. It's harder and harder (for me atleast, with my poor social skills) to find a fun RP, or someone to build with or even a nice conversation in /g. I love this server, it's been my one true sanctuary through a lot of bad times, my only place to find true friends at times. But, I don't know how much longer the magic can last, something is changing, and I don't know what it is. I may not entierly quit, perhaps I'll change my after a bit. I don't know, but if I don't come on again, I wanted to leave everyone with something.

Thanks you for all the good times minecats, I will truly miss everything (my friends, my builds, the community) so perhaps I won't stay away. But we'll see...

Goodbye :(/emoticons/default_sad.png" srcset="/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

-Tabby

P.S: I'm sorry for the rant, this is not in anyway meant to be a "minecats is terrible" thread, I merly wanted to explain my reasons for my decision, and remember I fully support the server, and it's truly amazing staff team.

Comments

• It is sad to see members leave, hopefully you will change your mind and come back, goodbye, tabby. 

• Thanks Gamer,

It's sad and hard to leave, but I'll be sticking around for another week or so atleast, I need to find somewhere else to go, and have time to tell all my friends. That means you have a week to prove my points wrong.