frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Goodbye! (Illness related problems

Dear Minecats,
Well I'm pretty sure not many of you know me because I practically only play on survival and haven't been on it in a while anyway. I'm kind of surprised that I'm actually here writing this I thought I would be playing on minecats for years to come. I mean I even applied for staff at one point! Anyway I probably started playing mine craft around this time last year and I loved the thrill of it, especially surviving and stuff but some things that have happened over recent months have made me question whether it's the most important thing to me or not. One of those things was a serious illness that in all honesty could have ended my life (but don't worry!). After that happened I just didn't have the motivation to play on minecats or really do anything at all and I got into a bad state of mind. Sometimes it got so bad that I wouldn't get out of bed and I'd just stare at the ceiling for hours. I'm finally getting better now though and I've got some great friends who have helped me through this but unfortunately I won't be returning to Minecats as a regular player. But that doesn't mean I can't drop by now and again :D
Thank you to all my friends on Minecats and I wish the whole community the very best of luck in the years to come. The whole experience you guys gave me was brilliant and I enjoyed the whole ride!!!

~Candy

Comments

• It's sad to see a player go, I hope things get better for you. Thanks for your stay at MineCats and make sure to come and visit now and again. The survival community will miss you, aha.
    - Brad