frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should've done this earlier

but who cares?
So a few months ago I decided to resign as staff on creative, but then I realized that there are some more important things to worry about, other than playing nonstop on a server to search for friends that don't even know how you look like >.<
I didn't say I don't like this server, but it has changed a lot since I joined the very first time, and I miss the old Minecats
Yes, I have made some friends on here - but I won't list them anyway - and I have to say "Thank you for making my day better than anyone else!" I'll miss you all .w.
My sister will always be on though in my account, the username now being 'aciio'

So practically I am now leaving the MineCats Minecraft server, but that does not mean that I can't see you all at some time! ;)

See you soon,
~Myo :D

Comments

• NOOO, me and your fern will miss you :smile:
    I'd like to say thank you for being my friend for a while now, and I suppose this is on behalf of your fern too, hehe. Thanks for being there, Myolki :blush: