frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bye! For real this time. :(

Hi everyone! I just returned, but I'm afraid I have to say farewell. Part of it is I feel guilty about not having enough time to come here as often as I used to. I feel like I've abandoned all of you.. and I feel horrible and guilty. At the same time, I feel this is unhealthy for me and I should just quit the server. Part of it is outside drama and personal projects, which I will not disclose here on MineCats for personal reasons of course. I've also had less and less energy to work on MineCats as I used to. Don't worry though. For a few days I'll come back to MineCats to say my last goodbyes to everyone. I don't want you all to feel sad, I want you all to be happy that I'm moving on. Working on MineCats has been fun and I have enjoyed working here. It was great to be a part of such an amazing community and I have had so many great memories here! You all are wonderful! I'm sorry I haven't had the time, (plus I've also lost interest.). Also, I previously made a farewell about.. late February or early March. I said if I could manage my time well, and see if I had enough time for MineCats, I would not quit. However this isn't sadly the case. I've also had to stress with school, and striving to succeed. I'm so sorry I haven't been on for such a long time and you all deserve better of me. It's best for me to quit, so I guess I should say goodbye!
A hui hou! (goodbye!)
Stay fishy my friends.

Comments

• Update: I'm going to give it one more chance. After I came back to say goodbyes, I wasn't sure if I wanted to leave the server yet. So I'm going to see if it'll work out one more time. I hope it will. :3