frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Farewell.

For the time i have spent with other players on this server enjoying my time I would like to say Thank you, And farewell.
I wont Be gone Forever but I wont be on as a active player either
But I am leaving because of the Vanilla server becoming boring I don't usually like to call a Specific area in a game boring But After the Vanilla server being reset that is what it become, All the builds you would fine Roaming the vanilla server were amazing. Yes some of the builds were world edited But that doesn't mean they should be erased they were still Build after time. When I Asked for some things to be changed, i was more meaning for the end to be reset so we could get another dragon egg and fine some end ships. But then when the Staff member that can obviously can't read English reset the whole server and said it was my fault. I took it as it was my fault. I joined the server, and joined Peve leifbella's group what was the first thing i did basically when i joined vanilla. I gained a friendship with all the members at peve but My thoughts were then the vanilla server was reset was that I made all those people quit and that they should be mad at me. after trying to restart i quit. but then i came back with high hopes but then i saw there were commands added which just made me not have that feeling of fresh vanilla when i First started on minecats. So i played for a bit but i couldn't get myself to join every day remembering the old vanilla and all the people that quit.
So this Is my farewell. Good bye Minecats. I will see you around.

Comments