frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Player Parkour Changes

Hey everyone! Awexdio here with an important announcement.

Due to the number of parkours currently set up on Skyblock (Well into the 200+ range), the server has been loading VERY sluggishly. To remedy this issue, we have decided to cut down on the number of active, player made parkours. This is to ensure that we have room for incoming parkours, without causing the server to take 10 minutes to do a scheduled restart.

We are sorry that not everyone's parkour will be able to be kept, and we hope that these changes will improve play for the future.

Thank you for playing with us!

-Awexdio

Comments

• Its okay with me Awex because my parkours were kinda bad and if they get removed, i'm perfectly fine. Oh and I am not being sarcastic  image/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• Good idea.Now I won't have to wait almost half an hour. image/emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:" />

• It seems rather fair due to the lag issues and 10 minute scheduled restarts.