frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Colour Codes for Clan Tags etc...

When a clan is created, you must give it a name and a tag. The tag will be used as the unique identifier for you clan, will be used in the clan commands, and will pretty much represent your clan. This tag can have color codes which can be later modified at anytime. For example, If i wanted to create a clan named "Knights of the Labyrinth" with a red and blue tag named "kol", I would use the following create command:

/clan modtag &4K&3o&4l

Color to "&" references:
&0 Black
&1 Navy
&2 Green
&3 Blue
&4 Red
&5 Purple
&6 Gold
&7 LightGray
&8 Gray
&9 SkyBlue
&a LightGreen
&b LightBlue
&c Rose
&d LightPurple
&e Yellow
&f White

Comments

• Um...I think we already have that plugin. And in the Creative Network, you can just do /color to see all color codes for chat and signs! But still, this is a cool plugin! I think I will add it to my server!

• Um...I think we already have that plugin. And in the Creative Network, you can just do /color to see all color codes for chat and signs! But still, this is a cool plugin! I think I will add it to my server!

Dude this is from June
  • Dude this is from June

Dude this is last year

Sent from K.I.T.T.Y (Kitty's In The Toilet Yelling)

This discussion has been closed.

MineCats Forum

PLAY.MINECATS.COM
@ 2016 minecats.com, All rights reserved.