frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How about those Pokemon?

edited January 2015 in video-games

Now, I'm a bit curious to as how many of you play Pokemon, as I am an avid player of it, and I am guessing there are many people here who play it just by chat. So ya, just take that poll at the top.

If you play it, post your strategies or whatever. 

If you dislike Pokemon, at least post why you dislike it, not just "i dun liek it"  image/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also, post your friend code and friend safari if you want. Lets see some trades going maybe? image/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

(If I messed up on the poll, well... Whatever.)

Tagged:

Comments

• Strategy: Get starter. Become master. Lose to friends who have already beat the game before you even bought it

• i dun liek it

nah jk jk but I haven't played since heartgold, so I'm not much help

Sent using L.A.M.P.S (Leprechaun Affiliated Magical Postal Service)

• edited June 2014

Oooh, and also, post your thoughts on the new remake of the Hoenn Region!

(Thoughts on Megas, gameplay, et cetera.)

All I have to say is:

Discharge spammer (Rotom, etc.) + Mega Sceptile. (Lightning Rod ability,) in a doubles battle.

I'm guessing that that will probably be quite often when the remake comes around, and this would probably be a bit hard to get around, especially since Sceptile has such a wide move pool to choose from.

----

One more thing, if anyone wants to battle me, it has to be today, because I will not be using WiFi until about July 15th, purely due to the fact I want to be outside a bit more, although I still will be using the computer over the summer at times.

• Step 1: Get mudkip (If you're playing 3rd gen) Step 2: Get mudkip to level 100 Step 3: Win

• Oh Bos, what we would we do without you...

• Mew is ma favourite dont have, you should gimme it imma mod. anyways pokemon y ftw. i like aegislash, Kyurem, my first shiny Victreebel, Nidoking, Delphox, Alakazam (i like psychic ok), Mewtwo Y, Aerodectyl, Yveltal, mew, mew and mew, Ghost type pokemon like my gengar and chandelure. pokemon i dont like: pikachu, geodude, flabebe, scrafty bcuz op, all fighting type pokemon, fairy type pokemon, xerneas, mewtwo (yes), wurmple, caterpie, other worm with needle.

k tnx bai

• Have you seen Mega Swampert? he lifts.

• It seems like Mega Sceptile and Mega Swampert are best for doubles, and Mega Blaziken is probably best for Singles acting as a Baton Passer or a Sweeper.

• My strategy 

1. GET A PIPLUP (or another starter pokemon, cindiquil maybe)

2. Train for 2 irl days

3. Battle you're way through the first three gyms like a boss

4. Get stuck in the forth gym

5. Go get someone to beat the fourth gym leader for you

6. Get through the next gyms like a boss

7. Beat the pokemon league in 3 tries

8. Go on a shopping spree in a poke-mart

9. Go out shopping irl

10. Get the next pokemon game

Lol no, that's what I'm trying to do, doubt I can

• I've never played pokemon. ._.

• 1: Catch a magikarp

2: Make it to the elite four

3: Splash your way to victory

• Look at all these kids discussing tactics as if it's an actual strategy game.

• edited July 2014

There's some strategy involved though. I don't think there would be tournaments for it if there wasn't any strategy involved.

• Well, my strategy is, buy a used Pokemon game from GameStop, and transfer all the Pokemon (hopefully lvl one hundred like mine were) to the new game, and then win.... Also, if u want to catch a pokèman, u just chuck ultra BALLZ at it, until it decides to stay in your balls...

• I've never played pokemon. ._.

Eagle, we need to convert this fine fellow to the pokemon side. We have lots of topics to share (but Blue disagrees, all she wants to talk about is shoes).

• I like it. P.S BosHosChos loves mudkips. On da trading card game my username is catlover2007

• 1: Catch a magikarp

2: Make it to the elite four

3: Splash your way to victory

Ya splash your way to victory! Well, Probley splash your way to losing cause magikarps aren't that good.

• Eagle, we need to convert this fine fellow to the pokemon side. We have lots of topics to share (but Blue disagrees, all she wants to talk about is shoes).

Agreed. 

Someone told me there is Mega Metagross in the next game, I wonder if it's true.

• Agreed. 

Someone told me there is Mega Metagross in the next game, I wonder if it's true.

MEGA METAGROSS. WOOOOOOOOO

• yeah mega meta gross is gonna be pretty shweet

Sent using L.A.M.P.S (Leprechaun Affiliated Magical Postal Service)

• Despite Mega Metagross's higher defenses, I think it's definitely going to lose to Mega Swampert, and maybe Mega Blaziken.

BUT, Mega Diancie won't stand a chance to Mega Metagross.

Speaking of Diancie, I was testing my team on Battle Spot and someone had a Diancie, Shiny Mew, Shiny Genesect, and Shiny Cresselia. (Those hacks.)

Also guys, if you haven't gotten your Fancy pattern Vivillon off of Mystery Gift, get it, it's got some random move called

"Hold Hands" lol

• I'm a bit late with this post but, the image won't load for me lol.

• TRADE ME A MUDKIP

• Bos, here's a list of things I want:

Contrary Snivy

Reckless Starly

6 IV Ditto

Oshawott

• Bos, here's a list of things I want:

Contrary Snivy

Reckless Starly

6 IV Ditto

Oshawott

If i can find my 3DS charger that would be helpful.

• Put Pokémon on my phone, now I can screw over that guy I named Jerkwad.

• Eagle if you have these I'll see what I have and trade you for em:

1) MUDKIP.

2) Speal

That would be all, sir.

• Eagle if you have these I'll see what I have and trade you for em:

1) MUDKIP.

2) Speal

That would be all, sir.

I've got Mudkip, but no Spheal. I can breed one with 4 or 5 IVs if necessary.

• I've got Mudkip, but no Spheal. I can breed one with 4 or 5 IVs if necessary.

Any mudkip is good enough for me, And I finally found my DS charger image/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This discussion has been closed.

MineCats Forum

PLAY.MINECATS.COM
@ 2016 minecats.com, All rights reserved.