frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gamepedia's Win a Minecon Cape 2013 Contest

Want to try winning a Minecon Cape from 2013?

Gampedia is hosting the contest and has nothing to do with Minecats or Mojang.

If you want more information click on this link for more information related to the contest!

Comments

• 5 dollars say I don't win

• Yea, I definitely don't expect to win.. but it would be cool.. but then everyone would ask "HOW DID U GET MINECON CAPE"

Also where will Minecon be this year?

• Yea, I definitely don't expect to win.. but it would be cool.. but then everyone would ask "HOW DID U GET MINECON CAPE"

Also where will Minecon be this year?

I think I read Europe, somewhere. I was disappointed when last year's wasn't in NY.

• O. Damn. Can you just buy a ticket and not go to get a cape????????

Although it seems slightly outrageous to spend 150-200 on pixels... but I spent 200 buying photoshop so it's the same thing right????

•  but I spent 200 buying photoshop

Yeah I think.. I DEFINITELY bought it. (hueheheheheheh)

• Nah, I dont need a cape. I am too dumb because SOMEONE HACKED INTO MY MINECRAFT. Damn you hacker.

• 3 days until I lose

Sent with me Pot O' Gold using L.A.M.P.S (Leprechaun Accelerated Magical Postal Service)

• Ik it's late but shshshshshshshshhhh, I have to say it's a shame there' no minecon this year... it breaks tradition cause years ending in a odd number were USA minecon and well not any more.. and stuffs...

This discussion has been closed.

MineCats Forum

PLAY.MINECATS.COM
@ 2016 minecats.com, All rights reserved.