frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for SMITE players!

Hey kittens, slicey here!

today my loot crate arrived and there was awesome stuff in it! 1 of them is a code for a skin pack for the game SMITE. I don't play it myself so if you do leave a reaction on this post and you might get it! (the skin pack is Halloween themed)

Comments

• edited October 2014

I play but i suck at the game

• Never heard of it.

• I smite be looking for some skins

Sent with me Pot O' Gold using L.A.M.P.S (Leprechaun Accelerated Magical Postal Service)

• So the interested players are Boshos and gnarwhal

I picked a number below 10, the one who gets the closest to the number gets the code! (only 1 guess per person)

• I think gnarwhal was just making a pun, but my guess is 6

• well if that's the case you won it image/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> we'll wait a bit

Sent with me Pot O' Gold using L.A.M.P.S (Leprechaun Accelerated Magical Postal Service)

• those 2 guesses were not even close enough, try again!

• edited November 2014

I picked a number below 10, the one who gets the closest to the number gets the code! (only 1 guess per person)

my guess is 6

those 2 guesses were not even close enough, try again!

do you understand how 'closest' works? we picked numbers next to each other, was it below 5 or above 6, there are 2 options

This discussion has been closed.

MineCats Forum

PLAY.MINECATS.COM
@ 2016 minecats.com, All rights reserved.