Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MineCats t-shirts are now available through our BuyCraft store!
http://minecats.buycraft.net (look in the Lobby section)

Looking for SMITE players!

Hey kittens, slicey here!

today my loot crate arrived and there was awesome stuff in it! 1 of them is a code for a skin pack for the game SMITE. I don't play it myself so if you do leave a reaction on this post and you might get it! (the skin pack is Halloween themed)

Comments

• edited October 2014

I play but i suck at the game

• Never heard of it.

• I smite be looking for some skins

Sent with me Pot O' Gold using L.A.M.P.S (Leprechaun Accelerated Magical Postal Service)

• So the interested players are Boshos and gnarwhal

I picked a number below 10, the one who gets the closest to the number gets the code! (only 1 guess per person)

• I think gnarwhal was just making a pun, but my guess is 6

• well if that's the case you won it image/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> we'll wait a bit

Sent with me Pot O' Gold using L.A.M.P.S (Leprechaun Accelerated Magical Postal Service)

• those 2 guesses were not even close enough, try again!

• edited November 2014

I picked a number below 10, the one who gets the closest to the number gets the code! (only 1 guess per person)

my guess is 6

those 2 guesses were not even close enough, try again!

do you understand how 'closest' works? we picked numbers next to each other, was it below 5 or above 6, there are 2 options

This discussion has been closed.