frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lobby Updates + Spleef Arena Build Contest

edited October 2014 in minecats-news

Play a game of Spleef in the lobby!

I added 3 small spleef arenas in the lobby to play in. You can select which one you want to play in by clicking one of the corresponding signs on the pillars at spawn. Once enough players have joined the arena, someone can begin the game with the /spleef start command. You do not need a shovel to play.

Build us a new Spleef arena!

I'm also hosting a contest for players to design a new spleef arena for the server. There may be multiple winners. Each will have their arena made public for playing spleef in the minecats lobby. Your entry can be built on any minecats server, it can be any size or shape, although the floor of your arena MUST BE RECTANGULAR.

To make a contest entry, file a /modreq with the message "spleef contest entry" at the location of your build. We will personally review all entries and will decide winners when enough entries have been submitted.

YUp6LjY.jpg

Comments

• Sounds good fv

• So I could build it in my plot for creative but are there any rewards if you win? image/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• edited November 2014

Look's like fun!

• edited October 2014

SPLEEF SPLEEF SPLEEF AHHHHHHHH OMG

Oh and can it be square...

• Exactly what I was about to ask, coolguy.

• Exactly what I was about to ask, coolguy.

image/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Me want rewards

• SPLEEF SPLEEF SPLEEF AHHHHHHHH OMG

Oh and can it be square...

Yes
  • So I could build it in my plot for creative but are there any rewards if you win? image/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I thought the reward of having your arena made public was good enough, but maybe we can set something up.
  • edited October 2014

I thought the reward of having your arena made public was good enough, but maybe we can set something up.

Fair point but maybe a 'bonus' reward depending on the server you would like the reward to be on

And when's the deadline?

• I thought the reward of having your arena made public was good enough, but maybe we can set something up.

if I win I want mod on survival... oh wait...

speaking of which can I build mine on survival, I get more world edit blocks there

Sent with me Pot O' Gold using L.A.M.P.S (Leprechaun Accelerated Magical Postal Service)

• I thought the reward of having your arena made public was good enough, but maybe we can set something up.

I would like a mod or two to just sorten our my town

• edited November 2014

Can it be multi levelled.. and with obstacles… or multi levels without obstacles or just have obstacles...

• Hey can you guys possibly consider adding a VIP lounge to the lobby? I'm sure it would increase the rate of people buying the rank for lobby and it would be really fun too! So please could you consider it?

• Hey can you guys possibly consider adding a VIP lounge to the lobby? I'm sure it would increase the rate of people buying the rank for lobby and it would be really fun too! So please could you consider it?

Okay this post was 2 years ago and Fvqu is no longer with us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Okay this post was 2 years ago and Fvqu is no longer with us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this top is old and this off topic but I never knew what happened to Fvqu, what do you mean by "no longer with us" o-o

Sent from K.I.T.T.Y (Kitty's In The Toilet Yelling)

This discussion has been closed.

MineCats Forum

PLAY.MINECATS.COM
@ 2016 minecats.com, All rights reserved.