frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What Does The Fox Say?

What does the fox say? Well quite honestly, I don't know. But I'm sure you can ask him when you get to [F] (/warp f) on the Upcoming Prison Server!!!

Credit to the Prison's Amazing Builders! Good Job Team! Keep it up!

LNpn2QF.png

Comments

• the fox actually makes a sort of yipping sound, it's quite interesting really

Sent with me Pot O' Gold using L.A.M.P.S (Leprechaun Accelerated Magical Postal Service)

• Sorry fot saying it 2 times but it was lagging so i clicked 2 times "post" how do i delete a topic ?

It's not a topic, it's a post. And you can't delete it, just leave it
  • MEOW, the fox says meow

• MEOW, the fox says meow

Wild Gladwrap appears

Gladwrap uses Anti-gravedig

I dont even play pokemon but eh

• What does the fox say? Well quite honestly, I don't know. But I'm sure you can ask him when you get to [F] (/warp f) on the Upcoming Prison Server!!!

Credit to the Prison's Amazing Builders! Good Job Team! Keep it up!

LNpn2QF.png

it's kind of makes a chirping noise and the fox looks awesome image/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sent from K.I.T.T.Y (Kitty's In The Toilet Yelling)

• Also if Assassins Creed is to be trusted they kinda sound like a dog breathing in short

• Also if Skyrim is to be trusted they kinda sound like a dog breathing in short

• God dammit tapatalk messed up my post completely

• edited January 2015

Ik don't blame me sometimes for posts that don't make sense it's meowing tapatalk...

Sent from K.I.T.T.Y (Kitty's In The Toilet Yelling)