frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

(P-Builder Application) Masterowl411

IGN: Masterowl411

Amount of time on MineCats in months: 15 monthsish

Are you staff on any MineCat Servers? Nope.

If so, which ones?

​What is your timezone? Central Time.

What times of the day can you work on it? After school, which gets out at 2:40, Central Time.

Are you able to use TeamSpeak? Nope.

What is your build style? (Examples: Modern, Realistic, Futuristic) I mostly do Modern and Realistic.

Do you have any builds that we can see on any MineCats server? Yes, on creative, However I haven’t built on them in a while and I can currently working on updating that sort of thing on my plots, but yes. I have 4 plots on Creative.

Why should we choose you?  You should chose me because I can help make the Prison Server realistic, fun, and interesting.

Any extra information that we should know about you? I lots of people know me, and I’m really hardworking, I’ll try my best at anything I do. 

Thanks for your time.  image/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Comments

• edited January 2015

I think your good 1+

Sent from K.I.T.T.Y (Kitty's In The Toilet Yelling)

• edited January 2015

search him in google first. Remember to not let ur parents see ur screen while ur searching it

Eh, the other dude who got busted for searching a name in google image/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Why are we searching me in google?? You’re not going to find anything, anyways.

• I think your good 1+

Thnx, mate!  image/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• Hehe on creative we're neighbours

• Hehe on creative we're neighbours

whys that so funny?

• Ha Have ^.^

•  A more 1+ shes a nice person and good builder.

• whys that so funny?

Cuz I made you type that

*troll*

•  A more 1+ shes a nice person and good builder.

Awwww thanks Vital  image/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />  You’re so lovely

• She liek me, i liek her +1

Well then XD

This application has become a conversation board. XP

• Owl is a sweet and lovely person that follows forum rules (unlike me, I'm trying my best to follow them), followed the server rules and is sutable for this position +1

• edited January 2015

Owl is a sweet and lovely person that follows forum rules (unlike me, I'm trying my best to follow them), followed the server rules and is sutable for this position +1

Aweh ya so sweet <3

Btw Nyan, Nyan Cat was created in in a Youtube video. image/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• Aweh ya so sweet <3

Btw Nyan, Nyan Cat was created in in a Youtube video. image/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I know, that's why my nickname is Nyan <3
This discussion has been closed.

MineCats Forum

PLAY.MINECATS.COM
@ 2016 minecats.com, All rights reserved.