frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Teamspeak announcement!

edited January 2015 in minecats-news

On Sunday, January 25th at 7pm GMT (2pm EST) I will be hosting a Teamspeak event for all Minecats players who wish to join.

All info on Teamspeak and joining our server can be found here: http://minecats.com/teamspeak/

Also make sure to join the plug.dj room: https://plug.dj/minecats-teamspeak (If you don't have a plug.dj account, it might be good to make it ASAP)

We will be playing some minigames on our Minigames server (paintball and war-pvp), as well as lobby spleef and maybe some parkour on Skyblock.

Rules:

-Use common sense

-Avoid excessive swearing and sexual themes in conversation

-Be nice to others

-Don't play music for others via TS

-Using push-to-talk is strongly recommended, especially if you aren't using headphones (an alternative for push-to-talk that I use is muting your mic while not talking)

-Avoid using plug.dj for non-music videos or at least ask me if you want to show us an interesting video via plug.dj

NOTE: If you want to participate but don't have a working mic, you can still join and communicate via TS or in-game chat, just don't flood the TS chat because it has a sound notification every time a message is sent.

See you there!

Tagged:

Comments

• I'll join but I don't have a mic but my Mac has a built in one

• I'll join but I don't have a mic but my Mac has a built in one

Please use push to talk, if you are going to use the computer mic. It tends to echo a lot.

• I'll try to join. image/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• Ah sorry I'm currently not there

• Sorry I couldn't make it image/emoticons/default_sad.png" alt=":(" srcset="/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sent from K.I.T.T.Y (Kitty's In The Toilet Yelling)

• People who didnt even come: kitty, thecoolguy/quote] brick, waffles, john

But avenger and ktb were there at first which was nice

• Is this a one off or will we do this again? I'll try my best to come image/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• Is this a one off or will we do this again? I'll try my best to come image/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

We might do this again
  • I didn't go to this sorry, try not to do it on my dad's birthday next time.

• I didn't go to this sorry, try not to do it on my dad's birthday next time.

you didn't say it was your dads birthday lol

• U did it on the one day that I have a break from the computer XD

• We might do this again

Lets do it on SATURDAY NIGHT, instead of Sunday. Every sunday night I'm busy with life.

• Lets do it on SATURDAY NIGHT, instead of Sunday. Every sunday night I'm busy with life.

im with brick let's do it Saturday especially cause for some ppl it's at night and it will be Monday the next day :/

• Ok ok next time saturday

Also I'm guessing you're im the US so it wasn't actually night for you

• Ok ok next time saturday

Also I'm guessing you're im the US so it wasn't actually night for you

so same time as before tho right?

• so same time as before tho right?

Idk
  • Just checking up should it be the same time cause if it is it's gonna be soon

• Just checking up should it be the same time cause if it is it's gonna be soon

It's not gonna be that soon, you'll be notified
  • Oh cause u said it would be Saturday I was wondering if it would be the same time as before