frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

{P-Builder Application} JellyBeanRed

edited January 2015 in future-servers

IGN: JellyBeanRed

Amount of time on MineCats in months: Since March 26th, so... 10 months I believe

Are you staff on any MineCat Servers?: Yes

If so, which ones?: Mod on Survival, CubTamer on Creative and Skyblock

​What is your timezone?: EST (Canada)

What times of the day can you work on it?: Generally after 3:30 or 4 on weekdays, almost all day on weekends

Are you able to use TeamSpeak?: Why yes I am

What is your build style?: Not sure, I'm pretty good with landscaping and small details, better at more rustic (I suppose?) builds than modern

Do you have any builds that we can see on any MineCats server?: Yes, my first plot on creative, and a mountain (made from scratch) on survival, any plots on creative, although I haven't built there a lot. Ask me if you need to see one if I'm online ^-^

Why should we choose you?: I love to build, especially landscaping, I'm generally open to suggestions on my builds, and I would also love to contribute to the new server image/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Any extra information that we should know about you?: Eh, not really, I can't think of anything, to be honest, if you need to know anything more you can ask me, or one of my friends.

Tagged:

Comments

• Oh no... My glitch has come back again. Jelly um could u post it again pls XD

Sent from K.I.T.T.Y (Kitty's In The Toilet Yelling)

• She halp wuth my modrek i giv her +1, that montain is amazing on survival. AAnd ur landscape "perfecto" good luck, love the tree in ur house area

Haha, that's not my tree, I didn't build it image/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

•  Oh me gerd, this p-build appkashun looks amuusingggg a +1 from da Vital person

• +1 for my favourite JellyBean image/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sent from K.I.T.T.Y (Kitty's In The Toilet Yelling)

• Jelly would be a valuable asset to the building team. +1

• More stuff I don't have to do, I like it.  +1

• More stuff I don't have to do, I like it.  +1

Lazy scoundrel.

• do something except eating chocolate in the corner brah

Do something other than get rejected by girls.

This discussion has been closed.

MineCats Forum

PLAY.MINECATS.COM
@ 2016 minecats.com, All rights reserved.