frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How people can be two faced.

So I get on creative after being away and I go to look at random people's plots to see what has been created and how players build things. I happen to end up on this one plot to which the player starts raging.

He told his friend that I called him mean names.

He told me I bypassed the filter and even bypasses it multiple times himself.

He said he knew the owner and would get me banned.

He done alot of things until I said I was recording >.> Then they both left. So let me show it to you!

Just a heads up, I scroll really fast so you might have to pause the video to read. And ontop of that, I could only get the ending. Enjoy a good smirk tho image/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Tagged:

Comments

• It was quite funny I have to say.  image/emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Good job with the reporting

• edited January 2015

If you done nothing, you shouldn't worry about it.... We'll keep an eye Ben0z

• The question is, does he know the muffin man. Mods and admins know what you have and haven't done, we are always watching. We don't ban people because someone tells us too lol.

• The question is, does he know the muffin man. Mods and admins know what you have and haven't done, we are always watching. We don't ban people because someone tells us too lol.

Yup

• You should ban that fool vital, oh wait, you can think on your own.

This discussion has been closed.

MineCats Forum

PLAY.MINECATS.COM
@ 2016 minecats.com, All rights reserved.