MineCats t-shirts are now available through our BuyCraft store!
http://minecats.buycraft.net (look in the Lobby section)

A new command to help cub tamers and up deal with griefers

edited January 2015 in survival

I've noticed a lot of random blocks being placed and destroyed, in the purpose to grief a base. 

For example I saw a built nerd pole to a players house and when i saw the house , it was destroyed.

To fix this problem I have thought of a command /checkblock , the command lets a cubtamer or above , check who placed the block and what time the block was placed.So then , the cubtamer,mod or admin can have a suspect for who ever griefed the house , therefor bring grifers to justice.

This is a poll , please choose ,yes to add this command 

or no , to not add this command (/checkblock)

Thanks for your time for whomever read my post and or polled. (Here's a smiley face image/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

add on : Ok i see you guys don't want  the command i'm ending the poll , just ignore post , thx for your time.

Tagged:
Tagged:

Comments

• What about log block?

• I'm pretty sure mods have logblock which is a plugin that does exactly this except they use a block instead of a command.

• edited January 2015

Mods already have grief fixing tools.

• Mods already have this and grief control is not part of a CT's job so they don't need it.

• yea , but the more tools the better off you are  to stop the evil griefers 

• yea , but the more tools the better off you are  to stop the evil griefers 

I can check what blocks you have destroyed with log block, not to mention your ratio to blocks built and destroyed, and I get a red pop up  saying you destroyed a valuable block. You'd be shocked how idiotic  and obvious griefers are. 

P.S. Jacki is right image/emoticons/default_ohmy.png" alt=":o" srcset="/emoticons/ohmy@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• You'd be shocked how idiotic and obvious griefers are.

• edited January 2015

jacki is always right <3

Sure, thats up there with my chances of winning the lottery.

• K i see you guys are good enough on your own, thanks for reading.reading. I'm going to  end the poll

• This was on the creative post... U said to get this for patriot griefing and I said it was unfair and then u said no because they will get revenge (U is random people) see my point here?

Sent from K.I.T.T.Y (Kitty's In The Toilet Yelling)

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler