frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Survival Map 2015

edited February 2015 in survival

Title says it all. Right in time for name changes to roll out. Today, we're saying goodbye to the current Survival world as we launch a brand new 1.8 world, where new blocks can be found in abundance. The same spawn you may be familiar with has also been brought over to the new world.

8zQmWIP.jpg

75m7vo8.jpg

Tagged:

Comments

• edited January 2015

We've also added a few new things to play with.

Silk Spawners: You should now be able to mine mob spawners with silk touch tools.

Cenotaph: You may have noticed this already if you've been playing. If you have a chest and sign in your inventory upon death, a locked chest containing all your belongings will be created.

Mob Arena: Coming soon...

More neat stuff soon to come.

• Ima cry now, me and ooy have almost finished our massive mansion

• plz add a resource world ,so we can make the new world last longer

• Yea I think the main thing on ppl's list is the world being extended

Sent from K.I.T.T.Y (Kitty's In The Toilet Yelling)

• it'll be bigger when there came more regions ( loading.. Regions right now ) fvqu gonna remove some water places in survival. cuz 80% of the places are full with water .-.

it's true there's a lot of water

• 76ca8d143d4af6612b22ffd59a035966.gif

wtf? XD

• 5th time to build Rome? Lol.

I already miss my home ;(

• 5th time to build Rome? Lol.

Fuck, if i build rome again, it will be in single player creative with countless backups.

• Fuck, if i build rome again, it will be in single player creative with countless backups.

I could help…..?

• edited February 2015

I could help…..?

Well the next single player creation I am planning on making is a massive custom map focusing on 4th century BCE roman controlled anatolia, egypt and jordan. I definitely will need help making some of the towns.

• Well the next single player creation I am planning on making is a massive custom map focusing on 4th century BCE roman controlled anatolia, egypt and jordan. I definitely will need help making some of the towns.

kitty to the rescue!

• kitty to the rescue!

WITHOUT ME!?!???!

Oh no, now I'm going to have to have building tryouts....I post it in a separate place sometime later today.

• Well the next single player creation I am planning on making is a massive custom map focusing on 4th century BCE roman controlled anatolia, egypt and jordan. I definitely will need help making some of the towns.

Shit man do you take requests lol
  • Shit man do you take requests lol

lol absolutely

• I could help…..?

kitty to the rescue!

WITHOUT ME!?!???!

Shit man do you take requests lol

For you all /index.php?/topic/579-building-applications-for-my-custom-map/" rel="">http://minecats.forumflash.com/index.php?/topic/579-building-applications-for-my-custom-map/

• Quite glad to hear about survival resetting completely, after the chest issues of the 1.8 update, and many problems with claims, this reset is well overdue.

Did you eve finish it? Lol.