frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

(P-Builder Application) {rob99obot}

edited February 2015 in future-servers

IGN: I didn't add this thinking it was IGN account, I'm rob99obot in game!

Amount of time on MineCats in months: I say 12

Are you staff on any MineCat Servers? Patriot (IF THAT COUNTS Lol)

If so, which ones? Creative

​What is your timezone? GMT

What times of the day can you work on it? 3:30 to 7:15 on weekdays ALL day on weekends

Are you able to use TeamSpeak? Nope Sorry

What is your build style? (Examples: Modern, Realistic, Futuristic) Any Style I have to but I like modern and futuristic

Do you have any builds that we can see on any MineCats server? Yes my fourth plot has an RV park I am working on on.

Why should we choose you? I am a really good builder and I am kind and helpfull

Any extra information that we should know about you? Don't swear or bypass while I build, thats it.

Thats it Good luck with the server and thanks for reading this!  image/emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It would mean a lot to me if I could help, so yeah,

Comments

• Also U need to show what building style U do and where u can show us

Sent from K.I.T.T.Y (Kitty's In The Toilet Yelling)

• what i said. image/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

sowwy I didn't read it was doing that damn invisible text thing again so I couldn't read it

• sowwy I didn't read it was doing that damn invisible text thing again so I couldn't read it

Am I in?

• Sorry for saying and im being honestly, u have nothing to prove, prove that u are good to build..., cuz u haven't build anything yet. Btw how do u gonna show modernarnis ( head builder ) ur building skillz if u can't show him it ?

Go to my last plot on creative (/p h:4 rob99obot) its not so modern but it looks ok!

• no no no, im not the head builder, modernarnis is he gonna choose if u can join or not. Not me :/

we just get to vote to help him

• thats why we have "+1" and u dont need to say something WE ALL already know.

I was telling robot image/emoticons/default_sleep.png" alt="-_-" srcset="/emoticons/sleep@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• scroll up, look U QUOTED MINE

End this conversation
This discussion has been closed.

MineCats Forum

PLAY.MINECATS.COM
@ 2016 minecats.com, All rights reserved.