frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

YouTuber Rank

edited February 2015 in minecats-news

Want to earn yourself an exclusive rank? If you have a popular youtube channel, you could qualify to earn it.

All you have to do is make a video on minecats showcasing the server. Must have 500 subscribers or more!

Comments

•  Awesome!

• Is the youtuber rank on all servers or only 1 server?

All the servers

• edited February 2015

Will there be any bonus to it? Or just the title?

Sent from K.I.T.T.Y (Kitty's In The Toilet Yelling)

• what if a person doesn't want it on all the servers? like i'm patriot on survival, but i don't want youtube to take that away.

I'm pretty sure Youtuber won't take away your Patriot...
  • I'm pretty sure Youtuber won't take away your Patriot...

I think he means the title

• I think he means the title

I don't.
  • I believe I am well qualified image/emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQyP81bgR58L35fQ6wlebBw

• I believe I am well qualified image/emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQyP81bgR58L35fQ6wlebBw

I don't see any minecats videos.

• I don't see any minecats videos.

Oh right...that may be important lol

• I believe I have all of the koalafications. 

That is so old

I believe proto does too XD

your koalafications are irrelephant

Sent with me Pot O' Gold using L.A.M.P.S (Leprechaun Accelerated Magical Postal Service)

• I am an asshole

We know you are.

• we know.

careful der m8 don mess wit pooar
  • Im an idiot who edits what people say.

U didn't need to tell us jacki XD

• yall are giraffing me crazy. when ewe stop arguing let minnow. I'll know if you're lion as well. Alpaca my things and be gone before you can say "rats".

Sent with me Pot O' Gold using L.A.M.P.S (Leprechaun Accelerated Magical Postal Service)

• 78 more subscribers and I shall get the Youtuber rank!  image/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Wish me Luck ahah!

• may you tell me ur channel please? image/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

www.youtube.com/NifitsaLand image/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• I just hit 500! Where can I get the rank? image/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• Thanks image/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• Ok this topic has gotten WAY off track. First we're talking about YouTuber rank, next thing we know we're talking about Puar and Jacki xD

• Ok this topic has gotten WAY off track. First we're talking about YouTuber rank, next thing we know we're talking about Puar and Jacki xD

It obviously got back on track quite quickly afterwards, so what's the point on commenting on a problem that was resolved some time ago?