frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feralheart + Impressive Title, and The Endless Forest

Feralheart is a game where you can choose to be a canine / feline and you can walk around. You can make maps and presets (Its like a skin but not everyone can see it UNLESS they have that preset too)

it doesn't have too much of a plot unless your roleplaying (because you can't hunt etc.) Here's a link to what feralheart looks like: (Don't ask. I chose a random photo) http://lacey186.deviantart.com/art/Feral-Heart-mods-scare-me-now-215141187

Feralheart is the basic new version of Impressive Title. Most of the times the registration is closed; but I was lucky enough to be able to make an account (kikichi4)

Impressive Title is the OLD version of Feralheart. It is slightly different (No its WAY different) and I think the only animal you can be is a feline. You can add wings too (In FH you can add wings as well). Impressive Title has more of a plot; you can hunt, fight, tame animals to make them your pets, etc. Ever since it has closed down there are some sites you can get on (Kovu, the co-creator of both games I think, has shut down IT, but has given the code out so you can make a server (?). )

Dragon's Den is one of the servers for IT (my user is Speerut). Here's the link:  http://dragonsden.freeforums.net/

So The Endless Forest is a deer game (Which does not have much of a plot, originally you were a fawn that became a stag that had to find a mate lol) and you can pretty much run around, eat and stuff. You do not need an account to play it; but if you want a PICTOGRAM (Your little halo thing to represent who you are), fawn ability thing, and wear/cast magic, you must have an account.

It is a small little fun game (Which is a bit boring though, as you do not have a storyline/plot. There are events; like the Giant Zombie Deer, (which is basically a giant zombie deer), some weather, and etc. When you download it, a readme.txt will appear (It has all the controls, etc) You can cast magic, (but unfortunately not on yourself), run around like a maniac, etc. Here is the link: http://tale-of-tales.com/TheEndlessForest/

That's all I have to say! Bai bai!

/monthly_02_2015/post-595-0-39127100-1424838523.jpg" rel="external nofollow">image/monthly_02_2015/post-595-0-39127100-1424838523_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="%7B___base_url___%7D/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=79" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="post-595-0-39127100-1424838523_thumb.jpg" />

Tagged:

Comments

• Sounds like a poorer version of WolfQuest

Sent from K.I.T.T.Y (Kitty's In The Toilet Yelling)

• you give me an essay, I read it, I learn information, but I still have no clue why it's posted here and why I should give a shit

Sent with me Pot O' Gold using L.A.M.P.S (Leprechaun Accelerated Magical Postal Service)

• you give me an essay, I read it, I learn information, but I still have no clue why it's posted here and why I should give a shit