MineCats t-shirts are now available through our BuyCraft store!
http://minecats.buycraft.net (look in the Lobby section)

Schools closed

edited February 2014 in news

Comments

• Totally going to do this if mine is closed

• Mine hardly ever closes, if you're off school for a week they come to your door to check on you and practically act desperate to get you back! They will stop at nothing... O_O

• LOL My school never gets out! Cause we rarely get snow image/emoticons/default_sad.png" alt=":(" srcset="/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />  But atleats Friday is my last day of school image/emoticons/default_cool.png" alt="B)" />

• LOL My school never gets out! Cause we rarely get snow image/emoticons/default_sad.png" alt=":(" srcset="/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />  But atleats Friday is my last day of school image/emoticons/default_cool.png" alt="B)" />

OMG same, a week off, right?

• If England, yes, one week. image/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• 1 month for me still  image/emoticons/default_angry.png" alt=":angry:"> I really should have a school break for 1 week  image/emoticons/default_cool.png" alt="B)">. But I like school and its important.

• Vital u r a strange ducky. Lol kidding

• I'm just a guy

Vital u r a strange ducky. Lol kidding

I'm just a guy who likes to study and study and study........And study,and study and study and study...........(2 hours later) .......And study

• I'm just a guy

I'm just a guy who likes to study and study and study........And study,and study and study and study...........(2 hours later) .......And study

And study and study and study and study and study.......And I should stop saying that.

• LOL My school never gets out! Cause we rarely get snow image/emoticons/default_sad.png" alt=":(" srcset="/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">  But atleats Friday is my last day of school image/emoticons/default_cool.png" alt="B)">

I live in a tropical country so I never get snow......

• I live in a tropical country so I never get snow......

Must... resist... urge... to accuse you of gravedigging
  • image/emoticons/default_ohmy.png" alt=":o" srcset="/emoticons/ohmy@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> minecats is ultimate!

and what relation to school being in or out of session?

Sent with me Pot O' Gold using L.A.M.P.S (Leprechaun Accelerated Magical Postal Service)

• lnCcH7V.jpg

Thats Freaking Great ^^^^

• edited November 2014

lnCcH7V.jpg

Thats Freaking Great ^^^^

Lol try and stay on topic (I know it's hard but this is very off topic) and don't like your own posts (I made that mistake a couple of times) image/emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />
  • Fvqu pls lock

• edited November 2014

Fvqu pls lock

agreed and how do you lock posts? I will probualy lock some of mine
  • agreed and how do you lock posts? I will probualy lock some of mine

Idk
  • agreed and how do you lock posts? I will probualy lock some of mine

forum mod's gotta do it

Sent with me Pot O' Gold using L.A.M.P.S (Leprechaun Accelerated Magical Postal Service)

This discussion has been closed.