frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Schools closed

edited February 2014 in news

Comments

• Totally going to do this if mine is closed

• Mine hardly ever closes, if you're off school for a week they come to your door to check on you and practically act desperate to get you back! They will stop at nothing... O_O

• LOL My school never gets out! Cause we rarely get snow image/emoticons/default_sad.png" alt=":(" srcset="/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />  But atleats Friday is my last day of school image/emoticons/default_cool.png" alt="B)" />

• LOL My school never gets out! Cause we rarely get snow image/emoticons/default_sad.png" alt=":(" srcset="/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />  But atleats Friday is my last day of school image/emoticons/default_cool.png" alt="B)" />

OMG same, a week off, right?

• If England, yes, one week. image/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• 1 month for me still  image/emoticons/default_angry.png" alt=":angry:"> I really should have a school break for 1 week  image/emoticons/default_cool.png" alt="B)">. But I like school and its important.

• Vital u r a strange ducky. Lol kidding

• I'm just a guy

Vital u r a strange ducky. Lol kidding

I'm just a guy who likes to study and study and study........And study,and study and study and study...........(2 hours later) .......And study

• I'm just a guy

I'm just a guy who likes to study and study and study........And study,and study and study and study...........(2 hours later) .......And study

And study and study and study and study and study.......And I should stop saying that.

• LOL My school never gets out! Cause we rarely get snow image/emoticons/default_sad.png" alt=":(" srcset="/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">  But atleats Friday is my last day of school image/emoticons/default_cool.png" alt="B)">

I live in a tropical country so I never get snow......

• I live in a tropical country so I never get snow......

Must... resist... urge... to accuse you of gravedigging
  • image/emoticons/default_ohmy.png" alt=":o" srcset="/emoticons/ohmy@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> minecats is ultimate!

and what relation to school being in or out of session?

Sent with me Pot O' Gold using L.A.M.P.S (Leprechaun Accelerated Magical Postal Service)

• lnCcH7V.jpg

Thats Freaking Great ^^^^

• edited November 2014

lnCcH7V.jpg

Thats Freaking Great ^^^^

Lol try and stay on topic (I know it's hard but this is very off topic) and don't like your own posts (I made that mistake a couple of times) image/emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />
  • Fvqu pls lock

• edited November 2014

Fvqu pls lock

agreed and how do you lock posts? I will probualy lock some of mine
  • agreed and how do you lock posts? I will probualy lock some of mine

Idk
  • agreed and how do you lock posts? I will probualy lock some of mine

forum mod's gotta do it

Sent with me Pot O' Gold using L.A.M.P.S (Leprechaun Accelerated Magical Postal Service)

This discussion has been closed.

MineCats Forum

PLAY.MINECATS.COM
@ 2016 minecats.com, All rights reserved.