frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

(P-Builder Application) {QueenLuxa}

IGN: QueenLuxa

Amount of time on MineCats in months: 1-2

Are you staff on any MineCat Servers? Patriot on 3

If so, which ones? Creative, Survival and Skyblock

​What is your timezone? According to my clock, Pacific Time

What times of the day can you work on it? 3:30PM to 4:00PM on Weekdays, and 12:00am to 12:00pm on Weekends (Most of the time)

Are you able to use TeamSpeak? No, I gots no mic. I do have skype though!

What is your build style? (Examples: Modern, Realistic, Futuristic)  I'm more of a modern person

Do you have any builds that we can see on any MineCats server? Creative. All 4 of my plots.

Why should we choose you? Well.. I am a, in my opinion, good builder. I am on alot apart from weekdays, and I am amazing at following directions.

Any extra information that we should know about you? I think my friend HelloCoolKitty would be a good helper, but she'd have to make an application. Other than that, nothing else.

Comments

• Patriot is not a staff rank.

You can use Skype without a mic but not Teamspeak?

• You can use ts without a mic you can just type, and if you don't have a mic and you wanna speak you can use the iOS version like me

Sent from K.I.T.T.Y (Kitty's In The Toilet Yelling)

• Hi! Thanks for applying for builder, but however, prison does not have a need for builders right now... in the future though, it will need some help. I will consider you as a builder for future projects! Keep in touch.

• potato member title? lol

idek how to change it so

• You can use ts without a mic you can just type, and if you don't have a mic and you wanna speak you can use the iOS version like me

Sent from K.I.T.T.Y (Kitty's In The Toilet Yelling)

I read GladWrap's reply and thought I could get an app, and I will. 

2 Monts in minecats and Already patriot on three servers O.o

And, Jacki, I didnt get what it meant for "Amount of Time on MineCats in Months:" so I just put 1-2 months. Ive actually been on MineCats for about a year.