frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Minecon 2015

Who's going to Minecon?!

Minecon is July 4 - 5 , in London at the eXcel.

Both cindy_k and awexdio will be there.

http://minecon.mojang.com/

Are you going?  Let us know! image/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

Tagged:

Comments

• I will be image/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• Me too

jk i'm bosnian

• Too much money for the tickets... I'm afraid I can't afford to go.

• Too much money for the tickets... I'm afraid I can't afford to go.

Same here, my parents don't have jobs. Also it doesn't help when you live in Australia XD

Sent from K.I.T.T.Y (Kitty's In The Toilet Yelling)

• I wish I could go, but I live in Brazil, which is very far away, and I'm not in the mood for a 12 hour flight to usa then idk how long flight to London.

• I'm an hour outside London. Might try and get down for the meet. Would be cool to meet some of you lads and ladies in real life.

• Would be cool to meet some of you lads and ladies in real life

The more I stare at your profile picture, the more I'm discomforted by the idea of meeting you. Haha  image/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

• The more I stare at your profile picture, the more I'm discomforted by the idea of meeting you. Haha image/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

He has a point, it just creeps me out...

• i'm afraid I'm not going to be able to go... My parents both have jobs but I live in KY, and I hafta drive (with my parents) to Boston to go on a boat and sail to UK, then we have to drive TO London and we hafta do the same routine back. Me and my bro are too lazy to do all that stuff even though we drive 13 hours straight to Disney World xD. I wish I could go, I would REALLY like to meet you guys in person =DDD

• edited June 2015

The more I stare at your profile picture, the more I'm discomforted by the idea of meeting you. Haha image/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

There's nothing wrong with it. He's semi smiling at least. [emoji57]
  • yeah, its an 18 hour flight from here to the UK

• yeah, its an 18 hour flight from here to the UK

Nowie.. Look at the date of when this topic was last used. Please dont dig up topics that are over a month. Thankyou :3