frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please Help - Can't Connect to Creative Server

edited May 2015 in creative

So I was recently kicked from the creative server and it displayed the message attached. I believe I was holding a crate and right clicked an anvil before I was kicked. Now it won't let me login to creative. I can go to any other place on the server, but creative. At first I thought this was a glitch, but it's been a few days now and I always get the same message. As I have recently donated I would REALLY like to get back on the server. Please, is there any way anyone can fix it? What should I do?

My IGN is MnM1515

http://gyazo.com/d512edd9f5466d5ce74e454c10b741e2

Comments

• edited May 2015

You may have been banned, also you should tell some staff. Find them by doing /glist

EDIT: I know barely anything about creative

Sent from K.I.T.T.Y (Kitty's In The Toilet Yelling)

• The staff will need to clean your inventory, it happened to me aswell once. 

edit: it's not a ban at all.

so how can I let them know to clean my inventory?

• You may have been banned from Creative. Try asking a staff member to un-ban you. image/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• You don't seem to be banned, don't worry, just /msg an admin in game and ask them to clear your inventory

• Because you haven't said this is resolved Im going to assume it isn't- If you can't find an admins name on /glist (its hella long sometimes, i know), I suggest just trying /msg fvqu , /msg cindy_k , and /msg BlueCharm . If none of them seem to be online, Perhaps you could leave a modreq on the survival server asking for a creative admin, though the mods there may just tell you to go to creative... if they do just explain your situation.  In the modreq though, I suggest either linking this forum or asking directly for your inv to be cleared- otherwise they may read it while you are offline and not know what to do. 

• OR You can always go to minecats.com/chat , Cindy is always there and always answers image/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Just tell her what's going on and that you need your inventory cleared and you should be good to go!

• edited May 2015

OR You can always go to minecats.com/chat , Cindy is always there and always answers image/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks for pointing out the potential use of IRC Vohvin,

Afew things for those using IRC:

1) if you are able to, make sure you input your IGN as the username

2) While Cindy is always there, she isn't always actively looking at the screen- even she has to sleep! 

However, 

3) There is rarely a time when less than two mods are on the chat

and 

4) Usually, someone besides Cindy is on and can help you, be sure to try msging all the online mods (or just asking in the chat!) before specifically msging Cindy (so long as its not anything private- most crashes, login problems, etc, can be solved by other mods/admins)

5) To msg someone its as simple as typing "/msg (other persons IRC username) (your message)

a) you can also usually click their name (depending on which IRC client you use) and select "message" "PM" "send private message" etc.