frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fancy meeting you here.

Hello, Minecats! Shout out to any old friends I used to play Minecraft with on another server. Think I've added most of you as a friend so anybody I've missed drop me a message or an add. Would be groovy to hear from some of you again.

On a side note, don't trust Daslicer. He's a rogue mod that likes to WE peoples rooms to pink wool and then break chests full of iron by mistake. image/emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

Comments

• SYNTHETIK OMG

Remember GaWran?

• edited May 2015

Yo, fvqu, Rex, jacki, tnt and GaWran. Nice to see a few old faces in what seems to be a better enviroment. image/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

• ah thanks <3

Edited my original post just for you. Still missed Victoria out, damn it! No more editing. What's done is done. Hello to you all at once. image/emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

• Hello smelly!

• edited May 2015

Railguy! Didn't we go on a PVP mission while we were all on TS way back? I swear we bashed some random servers for the lolz. Also, hi Eggo.

• Synthet1k, been a while.

• Synthet1k, been a while.

bkauf! What's happening? It has indeed been a while. Nice server this. Said it before but a huge improvement over the last. image/emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

• bkauf! What's happening? It has indeed been a while. Nice server this. Said it before but a huge improvement over the last. image/emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Bkauf "left" lol

Which means he comes online maybe once every two months but still stalks the forums looking for a very special thread to reply to [emoji14]

• Bkauf "left" lol

Which means he comes online maybe once every two months but still stalks the forums looking for a very special thread to reply to [emoji14]

I actually saw him on today

Sent from K.I.T.T.Y (Kitty's In The Toilet Yelling)

• Yeah, he was on today. Can't keep away, obviously. [emoji57]

• Bkauf "left" lol

nailed it

• Think that's twice I've seen you on the server now, bkauf. Careful, you might end up making a full time return. [emoji18]