MineCats t-shirts are now available through our BuyCraft store!
http://minecats.buycraft.net (look in the Lobby section)

Fancy meeting you here.

Hello, Minecats! Shout out to any old friends I used to play Minecraft with on another server. Think I've added most of you as a friend so anybody I've missed drop me a message or an add. Would be groovy to hear from some of you again.

On a side note, don't trust Daslicer. He's a rogue mod that likes to WE peoples rooms to pink wool and then break chests full of iron by mistake. image/emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

Comments

• SYNTHETIK OMG

Remember GaWran?

• edited May 2015

Yo, fvqu, Rex, jacki, tnt and GaWran. Nice to see a few old faces in what seems to be a better enviroment. image/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

• ah thanks <3

Edited my original post just for you. Still missed Victoria out, damn it! No more editing. What's done is done. Hello to you all at once. image/emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

• Hello smelly!

• edited May 2015

Railguy! Didn't we go on a PVP mission while we were all on TS way back? I swear we bashed some random servers for the lolz. Also, hi Eggo.

• Synthet1k, been a while.

• Synthet1k, been a while.

bkauf! What's happening? It has indeed been a while. Nice server this. Said it before but a huge improvement over the last. image/emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

• bkauf! What's happening? It has indeed been a while. Nice server this. Said it before but a huge improvement over the last. image/emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Bkauf "left" lol

Which means he comes online maybe once every two months but still stalks the forums looking for a very special thread to reply to [emoji14]

• Bkauf "left" lol

Which means he comes online maybe once every two months but still stalks the forums looking for a very special thread to reply to [emoji14]

I actually saw him on today

Sent from K.I.T.T.Y (Kitty's In The Toilet Yelling)

• Yeah, he was on today. Can't keep away, obviously. [emoji57]

• Bkauf "left" lol

nailed it

• Think that's twice I've seen you on the server now, bkauf. Careful, you might end up making a full time return. [emoji18]