frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is happening?

So yesterday I tried to get my head about 30 mins after I updated my skin to the new ALEX format. Well, it was a total fail! It just came out as my old head! Then I tried again this morning and it worked. What is happening? Does the Heads Plugin usually take 12 hours to update?

Many Thanks!

Comments

• edited May 2015

Im 80% sure that the Head plugin correlates directly with the Mojang Skin registry/server/list/thingy, and yes, this can take up to 32 hrs to update. 

If you are still having problems tomorrow, Im sure a majority of our mods and admins would be able to help you in-game. 

• It should update in 24 hrs. or less. This happened to me. Just go on another plot that doesn't have your old head on it and do /buyhead (username). If either of those don't work, try contacting Mojang or Minecats staff.

• FIXED! I had to update OptiFine to 1.8.4 So...ya. And i also noticed that MineCats Creative had a small crash? I can tell because 2 of my friends heads were missing...

• Creative does tend to crash every once in a while, but yes,  some of your previous work will be deleted.

• Creative does tend to crash every once in a while, but yes,  some of your previous work will be deleted.

Usually its not anything huge or anything thats a block- the most common items to go missing or to "pop off" after a crash or restart are heads and item frames. This is something that happens on most all servers if/when they crash- along with Vanilla Minecraft- simply because Item Frames and Heads are decently buggy when compared to blocks.