frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This is bullmeow

edited May 2015 in creative

Why the ---- did jacki win the contest? Is it because he basically is sucking upto the server(s) and sucking on ---- with all the ban submissions and all that? Yh probably. He didn't deserve to win and I call for a re-evaluation. Because honestly, you chose him as a winner because you're friends with him. And when I looked around, I found more incredible designs instead of that shitty house of his.

I've seen highly detailed fortress designs, peaceful scenery and I've even seen a giant ---- hourglass on the server. EVEN ONE OF THEM COULD BEAT THIS PATHETIC HOUSE. 

Tagged:

Comments

• edited May 2015

Dude, look at yourself. You're acting like an admin. HENCE WHY YOU ---- WON. So yh, I won't keep it pg thank you.

• edited May 2015

Aww, did your parents teach you the fundamentals of 'manners' (As you call it). It's so sweet awww.

But in all seriousness, I want the results in front of my face to see how close it was

Otherwise, I call ---- on the results and always will

So to summarize, proof or scam 

• edited May 2015

tadeu300 is my IGN - And I'll show you what is better than that piece of ----

and no, the thread isn't going to be locked

• edited May 2015

No thx, you go ahead and threaten me with your bans but I'm keeping what I said because I know that I am right. So lets continue shall we you stupid ----

• Jacki won fair and square.  We have a group of mature staff that judge based on the entry alone.  The buid contest was very specific.  MODERN HOUSE with interior done.  If the build was not modern or the interior was not done the score was lowered.  All the contestants were informed as to what was expected.

• Why the fuck did jacki win the contest? Is it because he basically is sucking upto the server(s) and sucking on admin's dick with all the ban submissions and all that? Yh probably. He didn't deserve to win and I call for a re-evaluation. Because honestly, you chose him as a winner because you're friends with him. And when I looked around, I found more incredible designs instead of that shitty house of his.

I've seen highly detailed fortress designs, peaceful scenery and I've even seen a giant ass hourglass on the server. EVEN ONE OF THEM COULD BEAT THIS PATHETIC HOUSE.

He won because he tried to do so. Being jealous of someone won't help you achieve anything except hate. Next time minecats will have a competition, just try a bit harder and you may win [emoji6]
  • I wished to voice some of my concerns in regards to this post, so I've decided to temporarily unlock this thread so that I may do so. YhWhatever, because your forum name is not true to that of your real game name, I am going to assume that your player name is 8infinitygene8, who made a modreq to their plot and voiced their concerns in quite the same colorful manner such as you did. If you are not 8infinitygene8, I apologize in advance but the next paragraph here is still relevant.

Regardless, jacki's win was not associated with any bias; in fact, most of us judged yours with fairly high scores, and I'm talking 8's or 9's out of 10. I however, thought your entry was overboard, tacky, and overall less than stellar. If you must know, jacki has spent a large amount of time building modern houses in Survival AND Creative--it's his thing, and naturally with lots of practice, he was able to create something worth a lot of points. 

As for your entry, the hour glass didn't do anything for me--it's huge, obnoxious, not a house, and more of a delusional artist's attempt at creating art. I decided to leave that out of my score. Instead, I focused on the house itself. The house itself, for one, was not very modern by what definition that Minecraft players usually go by. The material you used and the way you used them did not constitute a modern house in my eyes, and the details in regards to the exterior were just plain boring. There were sides of the house completely paved by 1 type of block, making it very unattractive. The interior itself was also not very surprising seeing as the decorations--all been done before. The last part of my criteria was the form of the house itself, which took shape of a very traditional-looking home from that of a rich suburban neighbourhood.

If an artist cannot receive criticism well, especially that of constructive criticism, there is no reasonable expectation for yourself to develop your trade in a good direction, but rather you will be ignorant of other people's opinions and never change what you're doing because of your "pride", as mentioned on your plot. 

This discussion has been closed.

MineCats Forum

PLAY.MINECATS.COM
@ 2016 minecats.com, All rights reserved.