frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LOCAL CHANNEL!!!

I wish you could mute people in local of your plot only, People spam so much, Denying them isn't enough!!! so please do something about this, Who agrees with me?

Tagged:

Comments

• edited May 2015

Local channel is not limited to plots- I know for a fact that it either has a circular radius of effect around the player- or it has a specific region marked out in which it is all one Local channel. These regions are ​undoubtedly   larger than one plot- At the least, it may be a 2x2 area of plots. Admins, (some)Mods, and anyone who has configured catchat themselves  can likely give you a more accurate description of Local Chat. If there is spam in your local chat- report the player to a staff member, make a modreq (ONLY if no staff are available), or do /leave l (or maybe it was /leave ch l) /lev (channel letter) . I will be posting a thread this afternoon regarding how to go about formatting a modreq, specifically one with a screenshot, and will link it here when finished. 

But basically, No.