frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Goodbye, guys.

So on Sunday night I have been having multiple problems with my laptop. It does not let me on to any website or server. So until this is fixed, I will not be on minecats, plug.dj or any other server. I will return as soon as I can, but that could very be several weeks. I do not like to use my homework computer(Im using it to write this) or minechat. So thanks for the memories...... even if they weren't so great

I want to let you know you guys where the best things to ever happen to me

Goodbye friends

~Spahce

Comments

• Also, I forgot I wil not be able to apply to most replies because frankly my homework computer is just not really much other than homework.

• Totally understand o/ seeya

• Take care space, cya.

• edited May 2015

Spaaaaaaaace noooooo! Wait, did you just quote fob...? image/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> xD Hope it's fixed soon! We'll miss you!!

• nuuuuuu ;-;

• Goodbye

Who are you

• Goodbye

Who are you

That made me laugh, I am extremely sorry XD
  • Who are you

She's a member of The Waffle Mafia, duh. 

• Spaaaaaaaace noooooo! Wait, did you just quote fob...? image/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> xD Hope it's fixed soon! We'll miss you!!

You know me I have to fit SOME kind of lyric quote into my goodbye letter....haha XD

• Anyway, after several Geek Squad members looking at my laptop, they said it was 100% fine, it just couldnt internet. I got a new laptop for birthday/Christmas(My bday is tomorrow woot woot) but its so much bigger and the controls are a little different so expect more typos than usual XD But yea

I'm back for good

• YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS NEE NEE UNICORN welcome back image/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• Welcome back space!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS NEE NEE UNICORN welcome back image/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

How can I beat that? ^^

• Anyway, after several Geek Squad members looking at my laptop, they said it was 100% fine, it just couldnt internet. I got a new laptop for birthday/Christmas(My bday is tomorrow woot woot) but its so much bigger and the controls are a little different so expect more typos than usual XD But yea

I'm back for good

Happy B'day... For tomorrow >.>

Sent from K.I.T.T.Y (Kitty's In The Toilet Yelling)