Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MineCats t-shirts are now available through our BuyCraft store!
http://minecats.buycraft.net (look in the Lobby section)

Goodbye, guys.

So on Sunday night I have been having multiple problems with my laptop. It does not let me on to any website or server. So until this is fixed, I will not be on minecats, plug.dj or any other server. I will return as soon as I can, but that could very be several weeks. I do not like to use my homework computer(Im using it to write this) or minechat. So thanks for the memories...... even if they weren't so great

I want to let you know you guys where the best things to ever happen to me

Goodbye friends

~Spahce

Comments

• Also, I forgot I wil not be able to apply to most replies because frankly my homework computer is just not really much other than homework.

• Totally understand o/ seeya

• Take care space, cya.

• edited May 2015

Spaaaaaaaace noooooo! Wait, did you just quote fob...? image/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> xD Hope it's fixed soon! We'll miss you!!

• nuuuuuu ;-;

• Goodbye

Who are you

• Goodbye

Who are you

That made me laugh, I am extremely sorry XD
  • Who are you

She's a member of The Waffle Mafia, duh. 

• Spaaaaaaaace noooooo! Wait, did you just quote fob...? image/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> xD Hope it's fixed soon! We'll miss you!!

You know me I have to fit SOME kind of lyric quote into my goodbye letter....haha XD

• Anyway, after several Geek Squad members looking at my laptop, they said it was 100% fine, it just couldnt internet. I got a new laptop for birthday/Christmas(My bday is tomorrow woot woot) but its so much bigger and the controls are a little different so expect more typos than usual XD But yea

I'm back for good

• YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS NEE NEE UNICORN welcome back image/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• Welcome back space!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS NEE NEE UNICORN welcome back image/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

How can I beat that? ^^

• Anyway, after several Geek Squad members looking at my laptop, they said it was 100% fine, it just couldnt internet. I got a new laptop for birthday/Christmas(My bday is tomorrow woot woot) but its so much bigger and the controls are a little different so expect more typos than usual XD But yea

I'm back for good

Happy B'day... For tomorrow >.>

Sent from K.I.T.T.Y (Kitty's In The Toilet Yelling)