frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I demand my island

U see I had this problem before. I log in without access to my island but it was fixed by a mod. And now it's happened again!!! I will be on tomorrow in the afternoon my name is craftchampmc and ima patriot I will be on my island I need it so we can move stuff ( me and my friend xboxguy50 ) also his port 3 armor and sharp 4 sword and enchanted equipment was token away from his inventory when he relogged so please help thank you

Comments

• if you are having problems with your island msg an admin or do /modreq . If there are no admins on do /glist to check for all admins on all of minecats

• But like I need my island back if I leave it I cant get it back I'm stuck on it until a mod gets on line

Please Help I cant afford losing all that stuff

• Did you try /is fixhome ?

• Dude I tried that already I need a mod online it happened before and I'm online right now So plez help me dude

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like I can open a few chests and open some doors but if I leave I cant do /is home ink why

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk