frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Keep fortune in prison petition

edited June 2015 in prison

Hello prisoners, Staff is considering removing fortune enchant from prison..

A lot of people think this enchant is necessary to play Prison because the targets are very high atm (most of the people give up at A) so why would they remove fortune enchant? to make it even harder... so please vote what yout hink what shoudl happen to fortune enchant

Comments

• Yea I don't think fortune should be removed, would just make taking leveling up even longer than it does. Especially for people in C mines, fortune is almost a necessity.

• Keep fortune or boost selling prices. 

• Meh, I don't really like prison anyway, with or without fortune.

• Then why are you commenting

• Then why are you commenting

Cause I can?

• I agree, Prison is hard enough as it is, and many people have given up trying to get to B. If you take away Fortune, it'll be much harder to level up, and the prices are already quite high. 

image/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :P image/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :P image/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :P

x cake

• Keep Fortune PLZ!!!! I Vote for the thing!!!   i spent so much money trying to get it and I did! image/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> thanks!

• I don't believe that it is necessary nor do I believe it is overpowered.  I believe the effort expended to make fortune picks/axes is worth having it, but not by too much.  Personally I have to enchant about 6 pickaxes to get a single Fortune.  That's 24 levels, 2250 treats for the lapis, and 2100 treats for the pickaxes.  That's a big investment, but you know, it's worth the investment.  I don't believe fortune should be deactivated, but I do not believe it is necessary so I am abstaining from the vote. 

• If it's removed I might as well just leave

• Fortune won't be removed. Will tweak the ranking system and fix the tiering of selling prices. This is our first time doing a server like this so please keep the suggestions and feedback coming. Thanks.

• Most people have given up trying to rank up as the prison prices are way more expensive than most other prisons, if your gonna remove fortune take down prices

Sent from K.I.T.T.Y (Kitty's In The Toilet Yelling)

• I think keeping fortune is okay but we need to find a way stop the duplication glitch, just yesterday I was talking to some one who 3 days ago was at G and he's now at O, he even told me he did duplicated to get there. I have a picture of the chat not sure how to send it but if you find a way ask and I will send it your way.

• I think keeping fortune is okay but we need to find a way stop the duplication glitch, just yesterday I was talking to some one who 3 days ago was at G and he's now at O, he even told me he did duplicated to get there. I have a picture of the chat not sure how to send it but if you find a way ask and I will send it your way.

Next time check the date, this was last chatted on 3 months ago

And yes, I am back XD

Sent from K.I.T.T.Y (Kitty's In The Toilet Yelling)