frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Staff Application

I'm concerned about the servers health and I'm noticing some of the mods behaviour, some of them are going against the rules and they are telling everyone else mostly the cubs to follow the rules and are paying no attention to the patriots, if you understand my plea, please upgrade me to staff, its not right also my gamertag is PurpleAndPuppet, someone already has that username otherwise I wouldv'e used it, if you understand this and don't want to upgrade me to staff, I'll understand and please do something about some of the mods behaviour either way, thank you, also I'm not selfish about this, I care for my friends getting picked on by patriots and mods, it's just not right

Comments

• edited June 2015

I'm concerned about the servers health and I'm noticing some of the mods behaviour, some of them are going against the rules and they are telling everyone else mostly the cubs to follow the rules and are paying no attention to the patriots, if you understand my plea, please upgrade me to staff, its not right also my gamertag is PurpleAndPuppet, someone already has that username otherwise I wouldv'e used it, if you understand this and don't want to upgrade me to staff, I'll understand and please do something about some of the mods behaviour either way, thank you, also I'm not selfish about this, I care for my friends getting picked on by patriots and mods, it's just not right

Based on my common sense I can say that I'm pretty sure to be a staff, you have to make a staff application not on the forums. Also, mods know what they do, so please don't use that as a reason to become staff.
  • Based on my common sense I can say that I'm pretty sure to be a staff, you have to make a staff application not on the forums. Also, mods know what they do, so please don't use that as a reason to become staff.

Preach.

This discussion has been closed.

MineCats Forum

PLAY.MINECATS.COM
@ 2016 minecats.com, All rights reserved.