frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Finished building a new house on survival.

I haven't made a post like this in a while, as I was gone. Made a new house in survival. Took 4-5 hours in total, probably just because I was being lazy though.

cUbF9gu.jpgyRlRAXB.jpg

Comments

• I haven't made a post like this in a while, as I was gone. Made a new house in survival. Took 4-5 hours in total, probably just because I was being lazy though.

cUbF9gu.jpgyRlRAXB.jpg

This looks amazing! image/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />
  • Very nice indeed.

• Like i told you when you asked me to see your house... amazeballs...

edit: wooo 1k posts

holy kebab
  • Cute pagoda, I was considering making a japanese town on survival but decided to stick with the forerunner style this time.

• Cute pagoda, I was considering making a japanese town on survival but decided to stick with the forerunner style this time.

I'm considering making it a town but not sure how to do the other buildings
  • Looks sweet! I would say maybe add some trapdoors around and on the wool to give it the fine detail but it already looks amazing

• If your gonna make a town, add some cherry blossom trees image/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sent from K.I.T.T.Y (Kitty's In The Toilet Yelling)

• I'm considering making it a town but not sure how to do the other buildings

I could help you out with some designs if you wish for other buildings, maybe give you some references I've built?

• apig.. If you begin on a town... You never end...

When you are finished, you have one foot in the grave.