MineCats t-shirts are now available through our BuyCraft store!
http://minecats.buycraft.net (look in the Lobby section)

Finished building a new house on survival.

I haven't made a post like this in a while, as I was gone. Made a new house in survival. Took 4-5 hours in total, probably just because I was being lazy though.

cUbF9gu.jpgyRlRAXB.jpg

Comments

• I haven't made a post like this in a while, as I was gone. Made a new house in survival. Took 4-5 hours in total, probably just because I was being lazy though.

cUbF9gu.jpgyRlRAXB.jpg

This looks amazing! image/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />
  • Very nice indeed.

• Like i told you when you asked me to see your house... amazeballs...

edit: wooo 1k posts

holy kebab
  • Cute pagoda, I was considering making a japanese town on survival but decided to stick with the forerunner style this time.

• Cute pagoda, I was considering making a japanese town on survival but decided to stick with the forerunner style this time.

I'm considering making it a town but not sure how to do the other buildings
  • Looks sweet! I would say maybe add some trapdoors around and on the wool to give it the fine detail but it already looks amazing

• If your gonna make a town, add some cherry blossom trees image/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sent from K.I.T.T.Y (Kitty's In The Toilet Yelling)

• I'm considering making it a town but not sure how to do the other buildings

I could help you out with some designs if you wish for other buildings, maybe give you some references I've built?

• apig.. If you begin on a town... You never end...

When you are finished, you have one foot in the grave.

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler