MineCats t-shirts are now available through our BuyCraft store!
http://minecats.buycraft.net (look in the Lobby section)

Staff Application

Hello. My Gamertag in minecraft is Assassin12121213 and I would like to become a CubTamer on the Creative server. I have been on this server for as far back as I can remember within the timeframe of me having Minecraft, for about a year or so. I am generally on Minecats whenever I'm on Minecraft, and I'm on Minecraft almost all day, however I am not always on Minecraft, because things come up and so on. I may be on Minecraft but not Minecats because I am Admin of a few other servers, I am also Co-Owner of my friend's server (This is not my friend in real life, just on Minecraft).

If you have gotten this far, thank you for at least reading this.

-Assassin12121213

Comments

• edited July 2015

Please do not apply in the forums section, go to this link and gl image/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

/index.php?app=nexus&module=support&section=new" rel="">http://minecats.forumflash.com/index.php?app=nexus&module=support&section=new

• Pls make an application in Staff Apps  image/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• edited August 2015

HI my user is Joesph06 and i would like to be a club-tamer and i am very sorry about my personality and i want a another chance to be a help and loved person on minecats and to help get people.almost some of the new people i had told that minecats is awesome and is the best server and me and Vohvin are kinda of friends um but if i do get chose plz email me at kittymeowmeow06@gmail.com or msg me on minecats on vip or normal creative thx

• HI my user is Joesph06 and i would like to be a club-tamer and i am very sorry about my personality and i want a another chance to be a help and loved person on minecats and to help get people.almost some of the new people i had told that minecats is awesome and is the best server and me and Vohvin are kinda of friends um but if i do get chose plz email me at kittymeowmeow06@gmail.com or msg me on minecats on vip or normal creative thx

i cant even
  • This shit made my Day.

That email though c': You can't get better than that

Sent from K.I.T.T.Y (Kitty's In The Toilet Yelling)

• This Is my Cubtamer App For Creative.

My Ign is: kitten6002.

I Want To be a CubTamer because I could help people.

I am Ussualy On Most of the Weekends, Some Of The Weekdays.

I have Played minecraft for 5 years.

I have been staff one some other servers, (admin,Mod)

Thank You for reading. if you pick me or are interested, Email Me at kitten6002@gmail.com - kitten6002

• This Is my Cubtamer App For Creative.

My Ign is: kitten6002.

I Want To be a CubTamer because I could help people.

I am Ussualy On Most of the Weekends, Some Of The Weekdays.

I have Played minecraft for 5 years.

I have been staff one some other servers, (admin,Mod)

Thank You for reading. if you pick me or are interested, Email Me at kitten6002@gmail.com - kitten6002

God this has to stop
  • God this has to stop

Don't lie, you're enjoying these emails XD

• God this has to stop

You said it. I'm sick and tired of this shit (so sorry for cursing)

• Don't lie, you're enjoying these emails XD

Gosh.

Hello Mr/Mrs/Miss Katlover.

That email though c': You can't get better than that

Sent from K.I.T.T.Y (Kitty's In The Toilet Yelling)

100% sure somethings wrong with you Missy/Mr/Mrs

• edited October 2015

Gosh.

Hello Mr/Mrs/Miss Katlover.

100% sure somethings wrong with you Missy/Mr/Mrs

Firstly, call me kitty and I'm a miss XD And Y'know you love me <3 Also, requesting a lock on this o-o 

• HI my user is Joesph06 and i would like to be a club-tamer and i am very sorry about my personality and i want a another chance to be a help and loved person on minecats and to help get people.almost some of the new people i had told that minecats is awesome and is the best server and me and Vohvin are kinda of friends um but if i do get chose plz email me at kittymeowmeow06@gmail.com or msg me on minecats on vip or normal creative thx

I just can't even read the comments before what u said bro it needs to be in staff apps and you NEVER give away your email, just warning you.

This discussion has been closed.