frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Staff Application

edited July 2015 in creative

Hello. My Gamertag in minecraft is Assassin12121213 and I would like to become a CubTamer on the Creative server. I have been on this server for as far back as I can remember within the timeframe of me having Minecraft, for about a year or so. I am generally on Minecats whenever I'm on Minecraft, and I'm on Minecraft almost all day, however I am not always on Minecraft, because things come up and so on. I may be on Minecraft but not Minecats because I am Admin of a few other servers, I am also Co-Owner of my friend's server (This is not my friend in real life, just on Minecraft).

If you have gotten this far, thank you for at least reading this.

-Assassin12121213

Comments

• edited July 2015

Please do not apply in the forums section, go to this link and gl image/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

/index.php?app=nexus&module=support&section=new" rel="">http://minecats.forumflash.com/index.php?app=nexus&module=support&section=new

• Pls make an application in Staff Apps  image/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• edited August 2015

HI my user is Joesph06 and i would like to be a club-tamer and i am very sorry about my personality and i want a another chance to be a help and loved person on minecats and to help get people.almost some of the new people i had told that minecats is awesome and is the best server and me and Vohvin are kinda of friends um but if i do get chose plz email me at kittymeowmeow06@gmail.com or msg me on minecats on vip or normal creative thx

• HI my user is Joesph06 and i would like to be a club-tamer and i am very sorry about my personality and i want a another chance to be a help and loved person on minecats and to help get people.almost some of the new people i had told that minecats is awesome and is the best server and me and Vohvin are kinda of friends um but if i do get chose plz email me at kittymeowmeow06@gmail.com or msg me on minecats on vip or normal creative thx

i cant even
  • This shit made my Day.

That email though c': You can't get better than that

Sent from K.I.T.T.Y (Kitty's In The Toilet Yelling)

• This Is my Cubtamer App For Creative.

My Ign is: kitten6002.

I Want To be a CubTamer because I could help people.

I am Ussualy On Most of the Weekends, Some Of The Weekdays.

I have Played minecraft for 5 years.

I have been staff one some other servers, (admin,Mod)

Thank You for reading. if you pick me or are interested, Email Me at kitten6002@gmail.com - kitten6002

• This Is my Cubtamer App For Creative.

My Ign is: kitten6002.

I Want To be a CubTamer because I could help people.

I am Ussualy On Most of the Weekends, Some Of The Weekdays.

I have Played minecraft for 5 years.

I have been staff one some other servers, (admin,Mod)

Thank You for reading. if you pick me or are interested, Email Me at kitten6002@gmail.com - kitten6002

God this has to stop
  • God this has to stop

Don't lie, you're enjoying these emails XD

• God this has to stop

You said it. I'm sick and tired of this shit (so sorry for cursing)

• Don't lie, you're enjoying these emails XD

Gosh.

Hello Mr/Mrs/Miss Katlover.

That email though c': You can't get better than that

Sent from K.I.T.T.Y (Kitty's In The Toilet Yelling)

100% sure somethings wrong with you Missy/Mr/Mrs

• edited October 2015

Gosh.

Hello Mr/Mrs/Miss Katlover.

100% sure somethings wrong with you Missy/Mr/Mrs

Firstly, call me kitty and I'm a miss XD And Y'know you love me <3 Also, requesting a lock on this o-o 

• HI my user is Joesph06 and i would like to be a club-tamer and i am very sorry about my personality and i want a another chance to be a help and loved person on minecats and to help get people.almost some of the new people i had told that minecats is awesome and is the best server and me and Vohvin are kinda of friends um but if i do get chose plz email me at kittymeowmeow06@gmail.com or msg me on minecats on vip or normal creative thx

I just can't even read the comments before what u said bro it needs to be in staff apps and you NEVER give away your email, just warning you.

This discussion has been closed.

MineCats Forum

PLAY.MINECATS.COM
@ 2016 minecats.com, All rights reserved.