frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skyblock Island Contest

edited July 2015 in skyblock

Hey everyone,

Just for a bit of fun, I am going to be hosting a "Stylin' Island" contest on the Minecats Skyblock server. 

Entering:

To enter your island into the contest simply comment below letting me know you'd like your island to be judged. One the judging day for the contest the team of judges, will /is visit you and judge your island. 

What are the judges looking for?

• Overall well design of your island.
  • Good functionality on your island. (Ex: It's easy to get places, not much clutter etc.)
  • How well your island is decorated.

Prizes and Other Information:

The Grand Prize winner will receive Patriot rank for themselves or a friend on the server of their choice. There will be no other prizes awarded, unfortunately. 

The contest will begin today (7/6/2015) and end on 7/12/2015 (July, 12th, 2015). I am in need of two more judges to help with the contest so if you believe that you would do well as a judge and are unbiased please contact me soon. Note that if you are a judge you will not be allowed to participate. 

Thanks everyone, I'm looking forward to seeing some really awesome islands! Be sure to let your friends know about the contest too!

Comments

• Sorry but seriously since when do you play here

• Sorry but seriously since when do you play here

lol very welcoming, thank you. I've been playing for around 3 weeks now... 

• lol very welcoming, thank you. I've been playing for around 3 weeks now...

Oh. Welcome (back) then, I guess.
  • Only patriot in Skyblock?

Now that you mention it, I'll open it up to server of choice. So if you win, you can choose where you want Patriot. 

• Just saying... What Timezone will it finish in 'cause Australia's Timezone is kinda ahead >.>

Sent from K.I.T.T.Y (Kitty's In The Toilet Yelling)

• Just saying... What Timezone will it finish in 'cause Australia's Timezone is kinda ahead >.>

Sent from K.I.T.T.Y (Kitty's In The Toilet Yelling)

There isn't a specific timezone, to accommodate everyone I will just judge each person's island whenever I see them on at some point on July 12th, as I should be online a good majority of the day. So as long as you're online at some point then, you should be fine!