frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PLEASE

I Donated A Few Minutes Ago, And I Have Been Playing On My Bff's Island (Ana_Kitty_Cat) And I Donated Just So I Could Fly On The Island Like Her (She Is Patriot) And Then I Forgot After I Donated 15$ To Fly On HER Island I Remembered... I Can Only Fly On My Island!  So I Donated 15$ For Basically No Reason... Can I Please Have Permission To Fly On Ana_Kitty_Cat's Island!!!! Please!

~Captain_Kay (with just on underscore)

Comments

• you didn't donate for nothing , keep in mind that you're helping out the server , but as younger players you're probably looking more into all the commands you get , /warp patriot is also a good place to go to , also the kits (which are not as good) but it's still something

And with the flying problem that you're having , i don't know if we can do much about that

• There is also more than one way to solve this problem... Ask your friend if you can get on her account, and visit her island... If she is not willing to give you the credentials to her account, then pose another way out; for example, a Skype screenshare would work perfectly in this situation, because you would be able to see her island with perfect clearness. Also like karina said, don't forget that your donation helps the server to thrive, and that is a great thing. image/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• There is also more than one way to solve this problem... Ask your friend if you can get on her account, and visit her island... If she is not willing to give you the credentials to her account, then pose another way out; for example, a Skype screenshare would work perfectly in this situation, because you would be able to see her island with perfect clearness. Also like karina said, don't forget that your donation helps the server to thrive, and that is a great thing. image/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I agree, it is a great thing.  image/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />