frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I can't log into Minecats!

I can't log into minecats! I restarted my game and my computer but it still wont let me join!!! It says connection refused image/emoticons/default_sad.png" alt=":(" srcset="/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Tagged:

Comments

• Apologies for the inconvenience. Earlier we were experiencing technical difficulties that were out of our control. Now, however, the issue has been dealt with and you can expect Minecats to be in full operation.

• edited July 2015

It isn't just cats. Basically, every server. image/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• edited July 2015

Its all the servers, its mojang in general 

• edited July 2015

it has nothing to do with mojang lmfao

No- the problems today are directly related to Mojang. They are being MAJORLY  (basically) DDoS'ed by the people (3 people) using the same software that brought down Whitehouse and FBI websites afew months ago (done by, different people). At first it was just aimed at the large-minigame servers such as (since abbreviations are O.K apparently) MPL and HYP (the two largest international servers). Once the attackers saw that they could take these servers down- they adjusted their aim and attacked microsoft using a program called nevermindprobsshouldntmentionhere. But yeah - its all mojang right now.

• The original post has nothing to do with today's problems though, check the date

• The original post has nothing to do with today's problems though, check the date

I think that (given the title), this is a great thread to discuss any reason one may not be able to log into Minecats- Please dont lock unless it gets off topic from that.    However, yeah, Shelly is a bit late image/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• I think that (given the title), this is a great thread to discuss any reason one may not be able to log into Minecats- Please dont lock unless it gets off topic from that. However, yeah, Shelly is a bit late [emoji14]

Didnt lock it, just saying
  • Didnt lock it, just saying

No, rlly? Lmao. Connections seem to be possible as of now- don't know if mojang fixed shizzle or if hackers just stopped. Anywho, play on!!!

Sent using Tapatalk

• dind see the date on this lmao, but yeah yesterday was all mojang

This discussion has been closed.

MineCats Forum

PLAY.MINECATS.COM
@ 2016 minecats.com, All rights reserved.