frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Banned

IGN:Meraxus

Time: Month Ago

Reason: Advertising

Yes, I freely admit to advertising, but it was because I was A. Frustrated that my plot was broken; it wouldn't let me place blocks at all, though other people that i trusted could, and B. None of the mods or staff would help. They completely ignored me, instead more interested in talking about dates and and "secret love" and things like that.

Nonetheless, i'd like to be unbanned because my sister had been working on a plot lately, and i'd like to help her.

Thanks for your time.

Tagged:

Comments

• My new in game name is GetRektNewb

I name changed

• edited August 2015

Because of the amount of players online on Creative at times, the server can experience hiccups while trying to manage so many players at one time. This can result in gameplay interruptions, such as block lag, although the incidences are not solely as a result of server lag, but can also often be on the player's side, if for whatever reason you may have experienced some connection issues. In this case, if other players could build and you couldn't, it was likely a connection issue on your side, as server hiccups affect everyone--not selectively.

In any case, advertising or any other wrongdoing is an inappropriate response even if the staff were unresponsive. While your input is valuable, it goes back to the old saying that "two wrongs don't make a right". Naturally, we will deal with the matter of staff being unresponsive internally, but as for your ban appeal, you will have to submit a proper ban appeal via our support section, which can be found here: /index.php?app=nexus&module=support&section=new" rel="">http://minecats.forumflash.com/index.php?app=nexus&module=support&section=new

Please indicate in your ban appeal why you think you deserved to be unbanned, and what you will do to prevent any further issues. Within a reasonable time, a staff member will respond with their answer. 

Thread closed.

Regards,

lightfire_

This discussion has been closed.

MineCats Forum

PLAY.MINECATS.COM
@ 2016 minecats.com, All rights reserved.