frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cub Tamer Aplication

I am the Minecraft user Stev18 and I want to become CT for creative! I play on Minecats pretty much everyday, and I know (and follow) all the rules. Forgive me if I don't get on for a while, I might be going camping or something. So if you need someone for CT, I'll be there. 

Tagged:

Comments

• Is it just me or are the wrong applications always in the creative forum

My exact thoughts

Send those pics already

• Creative staff applications do not belong here. Please create one in the designated place by clicking the Staff Applications hyperlink located at the top of the page. Please also remember to be patient about getting a reply, it may take time.

• this gets as annoying as when people just chat in help even though they don't even need help. Please go to staff apps, then maybe it'll give you a hint of experience

• I mean, knowing you've been on the server long enough to know it

• edited August 2015

I'm sorry but I need to say this... It just annoys me so much... THERES AN EDIT BUTTON, YOU DONT NEED TO POST 2 THINGS

Sent from K.I.T.T.Y (Kitty's In The Toilet Yelling)

• I'm sorry but I need to say this... It just annoys me so much... THERES A EDIT BUTTON, YOU DONT NEED TO POST 2 THINGS

Sent from K.I.T.T.Y (Kitty's In The Toilet Yelling)

What annoys me even more...

*an

• My spelling isn't the best SO WHAT?

• Omg. I'm just gonna say this now.

<!>ATTENTION<!> To all Cubs, Citizens, and Patriots, pretty please DO NOT put staff applications in the Creative forums! They belong in the Staff Apps section! So PUT THEM IN THE STAFF APPS!!!!!! <!>ATTENTION<!>

• I put an app in the right place now, so you can stop bugging me now.

This discussion has been closed.

MineCats Forum

PLAY.MINECATS.COM
@ 2016 minecats.com, All rights reserved.