Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MineCats t-shirts are now available through our BuyCraft store!
http://minecats.buycraft.net (look in the Lobby section)

How Long?

Hi! I was just wondering how long it took for requests to be answered (I made a request on the Staff Apps tab). It was about staff, and I do all things they ask in-game, and I told Mods, and an Admin that I made a request, but they just said it takes time.

Thanks for your time, any help would be appreciated image/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

image/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thanks Again image/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

image/emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:" />  image/emoticons/default_mellow.png" alt=":mellow:" />  image/emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:" />  image/emoticons/default_mellow.png" alt=":mellow:" />   (The dude sees an answer, is happy, no more answers? Meh, sees another, YAY!) etc.  

Comments

• It could take hours or days but if you want to be apart of staff for minecats it requires patience

Sent from K.I.T.T.Y (Kitty's In The Toilet Yelling)

• Why are there so many posts like these lately

• Why are there so many posts like these lately

I feel you ;-; Especially for Creative

Sent from K.I.T.T.Y (Kitty's In The Toilet Yelling)

• Patience is a virtue, the staff are smart people, and they will make the best decision based on the information you brought forth. It may take a while, but depending on how you brought forth the staff app, you might just have to wait...

*shuffles around to find some wise yoda quote*

"If no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play."

--YODA, Shatterpoint