frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How Long?

Hi! I was just wondering how long it took for requests to be answered (I made a request on the Staff Apps tab). It was about staff, and I do all things they ask in-game, and I told Mods, and an Admin that I made a request, but they just said it takes time.

Thanks for your time, any help would be appreciated image/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

image/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thanks Again image/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

image/emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:" />  image/emoticons/default_mellow.png" alt=":mellow:" />  image/emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:" />  image/emoticons/default_mellow.png" alt=":mellow:" />   (The dude sees an answer, is happy, no more answers? Meh, sees another, YAY!) etc.  

Comments

• It could take hours or days but if you want to be apart of staff for minecats it requires patience

Sent from K.I.T.T.Y (Kitty's In The Toilet Yelling)

• Why are there so many posts like these lately

• Why are there so many posts like these lately

I feel you ;-; Especially for Creative

Sent from K.I.T.T.Y (Kitty's In The Toilet Yelling)

• Patience is a virtue, the staff are smart people, and they will make the best decision based on the information you brought forth. It may take a while, but depending on how you brought forth the staff app, you might just have to wait...

*shuffles around to find some wise yoda quote*

"If no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play."

--YODA, Shatterpoint