frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hi there =D

edited August 2015 in general-discussion

Hi! My name is Diamondize. I am making this thread in hopes of getting to know all of you Minecats Players a little better since I probably havent seen most of you to be able to greet you get in-game. I am new to the forums, So I hope to have many happy times here with you all when contributing to threads made here. image/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So, a little about me.

1. My name is Rosemary x3

2. I am 16

3. My birthday is March 29th 1999

4. I like to be called Diamond as a nickname

5. I have a border terrier cross dog named Bruce xD

And, my favourite color is blue.

I would put more, but I really can't think of anything at this moment in time, haha

It's nice to meet all of you anyway!

I hope to talk to you all soon in-game if I get the chance to and learn more about you all as players,

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to read this post of mine,

See you soon!

Sent using Crystal Shards Mail Service =D

Tagged:

Comments

• Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii diamond!

• Hi! My name is Diamondize. I am making this thread in hopes of getting to know all of you Minecats Players a little better since I probably havent seen most of you to be able to greet you get in-game. I am new to the forums, So I hope to have many happy times here with you all when contributing to threads made here. image/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So, a little about me.

1. My name is Rosemary x3

2. I am 16

3. My birthday is March 29th 1999

4. I like to be called Diamond as a nickname

5. I have a border terrier cross dog named Bruce xD

And, my favourite color is blue.

I would put more, but I really can't think of anything at this moment in time, haha

It's nice to meet all of you anyway!

I hope to talk to you all soon in-game if I get the chance to and learn more about you all as players,

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to read this post of mine,

See you soon!

Sent using Crystal Shards Mail Service =D

Hello!