Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MineCats t-shirts are now available through our BuyCraft store!
http://minecats.buycraft.net (look in the Lobby section)

We'd like Auctions Back!

I am a proud Citizen of minecats.

But, i don't always want to say /market listing {Item Name}

I like surprises, but why not bring auctions back?

First, it'd be more easy for not just me, other people to sell things.

Was it too luxury?

I miss the Auctions. I'd admired it since I was a little noob.

Please bring back Auctions c:

Thank you, 

-WinterMetsFan

Tagged:
Tagged:

Comments

• As far as I'm aware it was because it destroyed chat for users who didn't use the auction plugin. I could be wrong though, wasn't around when they removed it.

• It spammed chat a lot and market is waaaay better imo

• The chat spam could get on someone's nerve, but then again we play on a server that consists of many twelve year olds, who have the attention spans of goldfish on drugs... Its the mods call, i would vote no.

• Auctions was only used temporary after we had to fix the market plugin. Although there is a command to ignore the auction completely from your own chat, from what I saw when we did have the auctions plugin was a lot of confusion among the players with the auctions plugin since most players were already comfortable with the market plugin. 

I personally don't see a huge need to have playershops, market and the auctions plugin. If you want to ask someone to "bid" on your item, perhaps you can type in /ch trade and ask players to /tell you their offers for the item you want to auction. 

• Mm'kay thanks.

• The chat spam could get on someone's nerve, but then again we play on a server that consists of many twelve year olds, who have the attention spans of goldfish on drugs... Its the mods call, i would vote no.

preach

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler