frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

We'd like Auctions Back!

I am a proud Citizen of minecats.

But, i don't always want to say /market listing {Item Name}

I like surprises, but why not bring auctions back?

First, it'd be more easy for not just me, other people to sell things.

Was it too luxury?

I miss the Auctions. I'd admired it since I was a little noob.

Please bring back Auctions c:

Thank you, 

-WinterMetsFan

Tagged:

Comments

• As far as I'm aware it was because it destroyed chat for users who didn't use the auction plugin. I could be wrong though, wasn't around when they removed it.

• It spammed chat a lot and market is waaaay better imo

• The chat spam could get on someone's nerve, but then again we play on a server that consists of many twelve year olds, who have the attention spans of goldfish on drugs... Its the mods call, i would vote no.

• Auctions was only used temporary after we had to fix the market plugin. Although there is a command to ignore the auction completely from your own chat, from what I saw when we did have the auctions plugin was a lot of confusion among the players with the auctions plugin since most players were already comfortable with the market plugin. 

I personally don't see a huge need to have playershops, market and the auctions plugin. If you want to ask someone to "bid" on your item, perhaps you can type in /ch trade and ask players to /tell you their offers for the item you want to auction. 

• Mm'kay thanks.

• The chat spam could get on someone's nerve, but then again we play on a server that consists of many twelve year olds, who have the attention spans of goldfish on drugs... Its the mods call, i would vote no.

preach